10.5 in deep dish wheels

Mustanger

Reaction score
Steven said:
your better off ditching the quads. I don't have any, and all my car does is light the 315s up

Well they are there to limit the wheel hop...some have NO problems... others do...if I were to take them off I'd definitely add lower control arms (MM or Steeda) & that takes care of it very nicely.

RoadZOmbie

Reaction score
finally a dd cobra r wheel with no rivets!! looks nice where did you get them from?

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
All of cars have had the quad's taken off. And i've had 20-30 fox chassis cars. My 98 gt auto didn't have an issue with 315s and all either.

OP
OP
dalpoas83

dalpoas83

Reaction score
Here is my car, its nothing special. I need to lower it now, but need some advice on springs. I want to go lower but I cant have any clearance issues so if you have any advice please let me know. I would like to go with h&r but im open to suggestions.

shambriscamera378.jpg

Black Ice

Reaction score
Car looks good! As far as springs go it depends on how low you want to go. I went with eibach sportlines

OP
OP
dalpoas83

dalpoas83

Reaction score
I would love to go with sportlines but dont want to have rubbing issues and the roads where I live arent grea. I want to go as low as possible without bottoming out or rubbing. Ive had that problem before and it makes driving your car a lot less fun

Mustanger

Reaction score
Eibach Prokit springs dropped mine 1.5" all around & it is perfect...great stance & no clearance issues over speed bumps or driveways...just have to be aware of the conditions

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online