1994-1998 SN95 Ford Mustang Bi-LED Projector Retrofit Conversion w/Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
FOR SALE. I have a set of 1994-1998 Mustang LED retrofits. These are Anzo cores that were fitted with LED projectors, Color Chasing Halo (RGBW) and are completely gloss black. They are completely plug and play. Except for the bluetooth controller for the halos. These are sold as is and are blemished. They have light scratches on the lens. Not really noticeable unless you're in front of the lights. They are packed and ready to ship. Retail on these go for $1000+ shipping. They are for sale at $650 shipped. That's over 40% off! You can purchase directly from my site: https://maddretros.com/products/clo...g-bi-led-projector-retrofit-conversion-w-halo

2.png1.png3.png5.png4.png9.png8.png7.png6.png

98Shnake

Reaction score
FOR SALE. I have a set of 1994-1998 Mustang LED retrofits. These are Anzo cores that were fitted with LED projectors, Color Chasing Halo (RGBW) and are completely gloss black. They are completely plug and play. Except for the bluetooth controller for the halos. These are sold as is and are blemished. They have light scratches on the lens. Not really noticeable unless you're in front of the lights. They are packed and ready to ship. Retail on these go for $1000+ shipping. They are for sale at $650 shipped. That's over 40% off! You can purchase directly from my site: https://maddretros.com/products/clo...g-bi-led-projector-retrofit-conversion-w-halo

View attachment 27684View attachment 27683View attachment 27685View attachment 27687View attachment 27686View attachment 27691View attachment 27690View attachment 27689View attachment 27688
If these were about 300 cheaper I’d get them for sure

98Shnake

Reaction score
that hardly covers parts.
Probably true BUT who knows how long they been sitting there? Overstock I’m sure. I don’t imagine there’s sn95 guess waiting in line to buy these nowadays.

Snorky

Reaction score
Probably true BUT who knows how long they been sitting there? Overstock I’m sure. I don’t imagine there’s sn95 guess waiting in line to buy these nowadays.
People spend that much on headers or a catback exhaust.. so you would be surprised

98Shnake

Reaction score
People spend that much on headers or a catback exhaust.. so you would be surprised
That’s headers and exhaust lol. Much different. But to each their own. I like them but cannot fathom spending 700+ bucks on a car that’s as inexpensive as these are nowadays.

Snorky

Reaction score
That’s headers and exhaust lol. Much different. But to each their own. I like them but cannot fathom spending 700+ bucks on a car that’s as inexpensive as these are nowadays.
700 on noise and 10 hp? Definitely! 700 on seeing 100x better at night? Fuck that! I'll use the flash lights

Tac1

Reaction score
Oof $650 for headlights, you might have out price your target consumer. Kinda pricey, then again. Got any pics of them installed and lighting up the road at night?

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
I don’t think it outpriced the market at all. If you want lights that actually work, either pay someone to do this or build them yourself.

I’ve got his lights in my sn and my s197, they are both great. There are numerous people here running Madd’s lights.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
it makes a huge difference in light output and if you get cheap projectors you get bad light output. It is one of those things you will notice every time you turn your lights on after. I have never yet met someone that did the upgrade and was sorry about it later.

98Shnake

Reaction score
it makes a huge difference in light output and if you get cheap projectors you get bad light output. It is one of those things you will notice every time you turn your lights on after. I have never yet met someone that did the upgrade and was sorry about it later.
Probably never met anyone who did the upgrade lol. At least not recently. Again you are talking about lights that cost 20% of what these cars are worth.

Snorky

Reaction score
Probably never met anyone who did the upgrade lol. At least not recently. Again you are talking about lights that cost 20% of what these cars are worth.
Like I said earlier.. guys will put more than that in an x pipe and catback. The nature of hot rodding

GTamas

Reaction score
Oof $650 for headlights, you might have out price your target consumer. Kinda pricey, then again. Got any pics of them installed and lighting up the road at night?
I think White has these on his car... Pages 213-214 there are pics.

98Shnake

Reaction score
I think White has these on his car... Pages 213-214 there are pics.
Again. This is in 2009 lol. When the cars were significantly more valuable. Okay to spend $700+ on lights for a $20k-30k car but these things are ~$5k. 700-1000 on lights doesn’t make sense lol. Read my comments.

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
Again. This is in 2009 lol. When the cars were significantly more valuable. Okay to spend $700+ on lights for a $20k-30k car but these things are ~$5k. 700-1000 on lights doesn’t make sense lol. Read my comments.
No. His lights are on there right now, just purchased a few months ago.

Mine were also purchased a few months ago.

Build your car how you’d like, that’s fine. Don’t try to lowball the seller because you don’t think the lights have any value.

The light work well, and are worth the money so you can see properly. If you don’t want to pay for them, that’s fine.

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
And do you honestly thing a 95 mustang with fresh paint, built coyote, t56, all maximum Motorsports suspension, and Holley efi is only worth $5k?

98Shnake

Reaction score
No. His lights are on there right now, just purchased a few months ago.

Mine were also purchased a few months ago.

Build your car how you’d like, that’s fine. Don’t try to lowball the seller because you don’t think the lights have any value.

The light work well, and are worth the money so you can see properly. If you don’t want to pay for them, that’s fine.
They were on his car on a post with pics in 2009. Go to the very first page of the thread. Again I like them, and I can see why people used to pay that for them but I don’t see people lining up to buy them like back then. I didn’t offer or lowball whatsoever. I stated if they were less I’d get them as a general comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online