1994-2004 TMI Sport R500 Low Back Released

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
The lowback can be used with the stock head rests correct?

5.0charlie

Reaction score
Can't wait to see the look of the lowback design, I've got the saddle/black combo in my 94 and I'd like a set in saddle

OP
OP
gate keeper

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Done.
1994-2004 Mustang Sport R500 Low Back series.
(uses original headrests)
1994-04-Mustang-Sport-R500-Three-Quarter-View_zps3aaa3d7e.jpg

5litrarag

Reaction score
Thats good right there.
Funny thing, I just found out a friend of mine works there at TMI. Name is Mario DeLeon has that orange Fastback.

OP
OP
gate keeper

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
he' sitting about 5 feet from me (and that car is maybe 500 feet from me in our R&D department getting fitted with new goodies)- just joined our team, good guy and we're glad to have him on board for sure!

Mustanger

Reaction score
OK!!!! Now that is perfect! I definitely feel those calling me!!!! Buy from you guys or American Muscle, Stage3 Motorsports?

lutter94

Reaction score
Seats look great, since they use original headrest, do they work with the seat belt holder??

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Oh lawd.

I love them! Thanks for listening to our suggestions!
I need moneys!
Do you accept first born children?

OP
OP
gate keeper

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
OK!!!! Now that is perfect! I definitely feel those calling me!!!! Buy from you guys or American Muscle, Stage3 Motorsports?

Awesome - glad to hear it's what you were picturing.
American Muscle has the original Sport R500's up on their site currently -so I would guess they'll have these up quicker than most.

Now that the products done, I'll just need to finalize part numbers and pricing - then I'll send the info out to our dealers.

OP
OP
gate keeper

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Oh lawd.

I love them! Thanks for listening to our suggestions!
I need moneys!
Do you accept first born children?

Awesome - again glad to hear we hit the nail on the head.
And Orange - I could easily do orange stripes w/ orange contrast stitching - just sayin'

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome - again glad to hear we hit the nail on the head.
And Orange - I could easily do orange stripes w/ orange contrast stitching - just sayin'

Waylon, I love orange (obviously). But I have to draw the line somewhere. Lmao.

5litrarag

Reaction score
Ok... so then what shade of "saddle" interiors are you guys using? The original 94-96 color that was close to a peanut butter shade or that really light almost beige color? Also, will the stripes be optional?

heffe2001

Reaction score
I could definitely see those in my car, with the medium graphite grey stripes.. I know they are almost the same, but do you happen to have a mockup of what the rear 'vert seat would look like?

OP
OP
gate keeper

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ok... so then what shade of "saddle" interiors are you guys using? The original 94-96 color that was close to a peanut butter shade or that really light almost beige color? Also, will the stripes be optional?

We only have one saddle - PM your address and I can send you a sample. However, the Sport R500's are only being released in matte black vinyl w/ 5 variations for stripe/stitching color: White, Red, Gray, Black, and Blue.
Sorry no - the stripes are not optional, they are part of the pattern. However you could opt to get the stripes the same black vinyl as the seats and they would blend in.
We can do custom colors and combinations - but there will be an up charge for the custom colors on these seats.

I could definitely see those in my car, with the medium graphite grey stripes.. I know they are almost the same, but do you happen to have a mockup of what the rear 'vert seat would look like?

Nope. we didn't do an install of the back seat - just swapped the insert into the GT seat. It's all done on computer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman3872

Members online

No members online now.