5 link

94Pro-5.0

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
what kind is it called when you have a panhard, torque arm and lower control arms? but no uppers...

I think Dalamar has the same set up...

i beleive that is also called a 3 link setup

OP
OP
J

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
94Pro-5.0 said:
voidfinger said:
what kind is it called when you have a panhard, torque arm and lower control arms? but no uppers...

I think Dalamar has the same set up...

i beleive that is also called a 3 link setup

Yep

voidfinger

Reaction score
sounds like something nice for down the road... probably need to go on and get lowers though, that will help till then.

voidfinger

Reaction score
J.R. said:
Do you have subframes yet? I would make that number one.

yea i have kenny brown sub's with the brackets the bolt to the bottom of the seets

OP
OP
J

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Awesome, then yes, lower's, panhard bar, then the troque arm, that way you can spread it out.

BTW, MM only recomends their subframes for the torque Arm, but Keeny Brown is good stuff too.

voidfinger

Reaction score
J.R. said:
Awesome, then yes, lower's, panhard bar, then the troque arm, that way you can spread it out.

BTW, MM only recomends their subframes for the torque Arm, but Keeny Brown is good stuff too.

Yea they were on the car when i got it from my brother. I drove my friends 97 coupe and it doesn't have them and i could tell a world of difference even on a vert :)

OP
OP
J

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Subframes should be number one on everyone's list, even if it's just so you can jack the car up easier, lol.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
J.R. said:
Subframes should be number one on everyone's list, even if it's just so you can jack the car up easier, lol.

agree!