97 cobra sits too high?

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I suggest cutting the springs and suffering through it until you can afford to do it correctly.

You'll want CC plates at approximately 2" drop (IIRC?) and sway bar end links at 1.5" drop.

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
lol my post was just screwing around. Listen to MC

Although my car is not lowered 2'' and I have CC plates. But thats for adjustment purposes on my end.

That reminds me.. I should try to use smaller end links.. but F it im on stock sized ones. I JDGF! lol. Car is fine and I should be testing its limits this summer. See if I cant hit some on/off ramps and get more than 1/3 of the tire to hit the road in the front. lol

OP
OP
monster

monster

Reaction score
Lol sweet ....
So the hr ss are lower than sportlines?
I've seen some cars with the ss springs and the a$$ end looks like it sags?
Just looking for a good noticeable drop for a daily driver and not hurt the wallet

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
i have 1.25 coils cut off the front with no lower isos and the rears sitting stock. i didn't notice any change in ride quality, and it looks a hell of a lot better than a 4x4 stance..

DSC_0002_zps91f59607.jpg

DSC_0015_zpse5a668dd.jpg

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Lol sweet ....
So the hr ss are lower than sportlines?
I've seen some cars with the ss springs and the a$$ end looks like it sags?
Just looking for a good noticeable drop for a daily driver and not hurt the wallet

I think you have this a little backwards. According to advertised drops the H&R SS is not quite as low as the sportlines, but because the H&R SS don't drop the rear quite as much as the front it gives it a much better stance, the sportlines always looked too low in the rear to me but again a lot of it is opinion.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online