A big thanks to the SN95 community

Bigkansas

Reaction score
I just wanted to say a big thank you to the forum this is my first mustang. I have always built Chevy cars in the past and have one now. A week ago my vent quit blowing out the forward facing vents got right in here and figured it out in 10 min. This forum is great. Anytime I have any questions about my car people always respond. Soo thank you all you have been a huge help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 7

r3dn3ck

Reaction score
I think most of us that are active here are longtime members, meaning we're old, so we've mellowed out from the pee and vinegar of youth and we've had a lot of years messing with these things so there's plenty for folks to meaningfully contribute. Someone's gotta be able to benefit from all that or it'd be a waste.

It is, in fact, the only remaining mustang specific forum that seems to have regularly active and helpful members. Corral used to be a peer to sn95forums but Corral just ain't got the juice anymore. This seems to be the only one left standing that's still as good or better than it was back in the day when I got into new edge body style mustangs and needed a knowledge boost. I think it's better today than it was back then. Answers are focused, no keyboard warrior battles, everyone wants everyone else to succeed. It's just a cool place with cool folks. I was out of the game for almost 20 years and then got back in and asked questions here and at the Corral. Good answers were only here. Now, so am I.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I second that! This forum has been a god-send for me. I have been the benefactor of countless “help!” questions, etc and I’ve always received constructive help. Many members willingly go above and beyond. Oh, and tons of patience too as I am admittedly mediocre in knowledge and wrenching skills but somehow they’ve always gotten me through.

This forum is unique in these ways. Very much like a brotherhood. I have benefited greatly and that is why I became a Supporter… to show my appreciation.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online

No members online now.