Anyone run a UPR k member?

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
So your saying they don't sit center with the stock k member? I never looked. But they are centered with the upr

OP
OP
hondarocks61

hondarocks61

Reaction score
Either way, Id rather have the stock location over to far forward. Lol. cutting fenders and bumper to get that to work if it was to far forward would be a PITAAA!

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
you don't have to cut anything if you move your wheels forward, mine are forward 3/4" and they fit perfectly fine even with a 3" drop. The reason some K members move the wheels forward is because the car benefits from it.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea you don't have to do anything if they get moved forward

OP
OP
hondarocks61

hondarocks61

Reaction score
you don't have to cut anything if you move your wheels forward, mine are forward 3/4" and they fit perfectly fine even with a 3" drop. The reason some K members move the wheels forward is because the car benefits from it.

I say this because some k members (qa1) claim to move the wheels 2 inches forward. Not sure if that includes the bump forward from the control arms. I understand I improves handling. These cars are front heavy.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have a UPR k member...works fine for me.

Mine did not move the wheels at all, you can order the stock location or the k member that moves the wheels though.

Most people that run UPR are fine with it...the haters generally have never run UPR products so its best to just ignore them.

With that said, obviously other more expensive K members are probably better quality.

OP
OP
hondarocks61

hondarocks61

Reaction score
Busting your balls Chris. ;) lol. Yeah, I was only really looking at MM and Griggs after Qa1, And I dont like the +2 inches idea, One inch forward at most is Ideal IMO. I think If I want more traction Ill move the engine back some day. Like I mentioned earlier, Qa1 advertizes a 2 inch bump forward. Don't know if anyone running one can confirm this or not.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online