anyone running hankook ventus sports?

Win

Legend
Reaction score
BigJohnsonDOHC said:
Got the tires in Tuesday, finished the old ones off yesterday. Mounted the new ones today. They are actually pretty good. They hook much better then the proxes I had on before and better then the Goodyears before that. Its a bit more of a stickier compound. Overall im satisfied with them

That's good do you feel they will be a short life tire. Or an Average??

BigTang

Reaction score
I'm running these on my truck in a 235/50-17. I've got about 20k miles on them and they are wearing well. A good alignment helps and I don't beat on it, do burnouts, but I do like to hang it out in the corners sometimes and it stays planted.

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
95convgt said:
BigJohnsonDOHC said:
Got the tires in Tuesday, finished the old ones off yesterday. Mounted the new ones today. They are actually pretty good. They hook much better then the proxes I had on before and better then the Goodyears before that. Its a bit more of a stickier compound. Overall im satisfied with them

That's good do you feel they will be a short life tire. Or an Average??
depends on the peer pressure/influences that I get from friends. Usually they last me about a year though. There is alot of tread on these tires though

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
most of you outlaws from auburn go crazy around july 4th any way lol you should bring that thing up to the track on the 16th with some of us....

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
duff daddy said:
most of you outlaws from auburn go crazy around july 4th any way lol you should bring that thing up to the track on the 16th with some of us....
you should see the corner next to my house
I might be going up this coming wednesday

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
i cant make it wed, im having surgery on tuesday so i cant drive, but im gonna make it sat..... let me know how you run...

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I just got mine Mounted so far they feel really good. They have little to no road noise. They feel pretty sticky also. The car feels so much more responsive with them then the Cooper Zeon 2XS that were on there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online