Best coil over set-up for wide tires and low ride height.

OP
OP
hondarocks61

hondarocks61

Reaction score
Anyone know of threaded body coilovers BESIDES BC? they are the one company i found that makes an actual ride height adjustable coil setup for the FRONT. (as in, the shock is threaded longer or shorter instead of the preload adjusting the height.)

OP
OP
hondarocks61

hondarocks61

Reaction score
Never got any responses to that question so I'm assuming there are none, I'll be going with the BC coils, regardless, Id llike to know what kind of offsets I need in the front to get the 315's to clear the fender well and lower control arms, which I will probably upgrade to tubular for more clearance. Id dont mind needing steering lock limiters as long as the car can still get out of a parking lot. haha, so, I need to maintain about 90% of my steering.

OP
OP
hondarocks61

hondarocks61

Reaction score
yeah, I know it can be done, I just need wheel specs! :confused: Know any autocrossers who run a setup like I want?

Slykin

Reaction score
Almost no guys opt for 315's on the front. It's really impractical for anything daily driven. If anything, you should be able to find guys running 315's on the front on Corral.net

OP
OP
hondarocks61

hondarocks61

Reaction score
Almost no guys opt for 315's on the front. It's really impractical for anything daily driven. If anything, you should be able to find guys running 315's on the front on Corral.net
impractical for daily driving why?
just curious.

Slykin

Reaction score
Expensive, probably stick way out past the fenders, and increase our already terrible turning radius.

OP
OP
hondarocks61

hondarocks61

Reaction score
Because there hudge

I like this Musturd^ He's funny.

Expensive, probably stick way out past the fenders, and increase our already terrible turning radius.

I know they are pricy.... and the turning radius is a given, however the fender part could be worked around, I would roll and yank the fender out for more room, again assuming I can get the first clue on the right offset to clear the inner fender/control arm.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online