Brake Questions Suggestions

85foxgt

Reaction score
I know I don't have a SN95, but I have a1985 GT. I am doing a 5 lug conversion. I was able to get 94 Spindles that came with calipers from a junk yard. long story short i had to get new calipers, same as the ones that came off the spindles. i cross referenced the old ones and got some off rock auto. will i ordered the pads from advance, the pads match up with the old pads, but the new caliper pins that secure the brake pads together are to big for the new pads, and they wont fit the older pads. So is this a common thing, or am i that dumb and screwed something up?

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Wow, we got alot of brake gurus here. Im surprised no one has commented yet. Give it a little bit, someone will chime in

joemomma

Reaction score
Still have the old pins? Could try and see if those fit.

Mustang5L5

Reaction score
Something is messed up. Post pics and part numbers and we can help sort through it. Your application should be for any 94-98 Mustang V6 or GT and should be a single 66mm caliper.

I've done a full Cobra 5-lug swap on my '88 LX with hydroboost, so I'm experienced with the conversion. Can answer any additional questions you have as well. IMG_4764.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online