cut coil spring drop

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
AaRoN said:
ready for some more laughing.... He installed UPR LCAs on his 600HP Solid Swapped Terminator.

.....and he beats on the car HARD...i best him $20 that he will snap on of his LCAs

He doesn't deserve that car.

he pisses me off because he bought the car already modded...then when he talks to people about the car he talked like he did the mods.

I have no respect for people who by Pre-Modded Cars :nonono:
[/quote]

There's nothing wrong with buying a "pre-modded" car. But bragging about it like you did the mods is just wrong..

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
AaRoN said:
There's nothing wrong with buying a "pre-modded" car. But bragging about it like you did the mods is just wrong..

well, i have know 3 people who have bought Pre Modded cars and when they talk instead of saying "Yeah, the car came with the _____", they say "Yeah, i Installed _____ and _____ and _____".

Makes people like me angry because we put our Blood, sweat and Tears into our cars

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
AaRoN said:

well, i have know 3 people who have bought Pre Modded cars and when they talk instead of saying "Yeah, the car came with the _____", they say "Yeah, i Installed _____ and _____ and _____".

Makes people like me angry because we put our Blood, sweat and Tears into our cars

Yeah, but what can you do?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online

No members online now.