ebay wheel spacers?

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Duff Daddy said:
blackpony said:
i bought a set off ebay and have had great luck with them... paid like 50-60 bucks shipped for 1'' spacers.... have even been to the track with slicks bolted up and they have held up great...

what size are you looking for?

white 98 gt said:
blackpony said:
i bought a set off ebay and have had great luck with them... paid like 50-60 bucks shipped for 1'' spacers.... have even been to the track with slicks bolted up and they have held up great...

what size are you looking for?
i'm thinking a set of 1.25 should stick em out far enough. i like how enid sits, but don't like that tucked in look...

Not only is that Illegal from IHRA AND NHRA sanctions, its stupid acts like that that will cause break downs, delays and god for bid accidents that could hurt someone. Please when you go to your track FOLLOW their rules or the sanctioning body's rules. I would hate to see one of our members hurt or killed by someone elses stupidity.

They mandate Hub-centric spacers for a reason. USE THEM

I completely agree.

I would like to add that NHRA rules arent always teh "safest."

case in point:
from what i understand the NHRA's rules on battery kill switches is completely backwards. I spent many-a-hours on the phone with the owner of MAD Electrical and he says he faught with the NHRA for YEARS to get the rules changed to s a safer set-up...

This is the one and only example i know of where NHRA's rules are questionable.

if you question my comment on the electrical rules, please call MAD Electrical. He's a great guy and he'll yack at ya forever about cars. I dont not understand electricity very well, and this guy is much more qualified to answer any questions or concerns you may have...

I do warn you he gets pretty hot-headed when it comes to the battery-kill switches and teh NHRA.

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Dont see why not man.. ive got 1 1/4s too... i think... or inch and half.. either way... they WILL be staying on when i go to a larger wheel lol.. unless i get steamrollin 335s.. then they miiiight have to come off lol..

But yea man you should be good to go

marq.fcb

Reaction score
Right now I'm not sure which spacers will be better 1.25 or 1.5 :BangHead:

Shifty Powers said:
What next on the modd list? springs/rims and tires? I figure the spacers are to hold you over till the rims/tires

next are flows 40 orginal, 3' or 3.25' tips and bbk or mac or/h pipe
on the spring maybe 18' black bullitt rims

joekd

Reaction score
Tape a piece of string on your fender where you would like the tire to sit, measure from string to tire, simple huh?

marq.fcb

Reaction score

marq.fcb

Reaction score
finally in my hands :angel4:

picture096gl.jpg

Untame-d

Reaction score
Those are the exact same I have. I took them off because my FR500's have a bit more of a positive offset than my other rims and I will be putting on 305's.

Anybody want to buy mine? 1 1/4" hubcentric adapter. 50$ plus shipping.

Untame-d

Reaction score
Never had a problem with them. Although I only used them for a few hundred miles.

marq.fcb

Reaction score
Yesterday I installed a wheel spacers and now I have a question

wheel didn't sat on the edge of wheel spacer, is that OK or not ?

picture110j.jpg

picture121j.jpg

marq.fcb

Reaction score
JJhirsch said:
umm are the studs on the axcel longer then the space? if they are you have to grind them down other wise you could brake them off.

:dontknow: I forgot to measure the length

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online