going to pick up these parts today from jegs :)

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
you really would rather have those than MM 4 bolt ones for less money? crazy Tony.

yea, simply to just help with camber these bbk's are fine. i didnt want black ones. wanted polished ones, plus i like the anodized blue bushing. c'mon man..you dont know me by now? from<function :) hahaha!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
dude, im super stoked for ya, Tony! That stuffs gunna look great. you'll love the new performance, too!

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
yea, simply to just help with camber these bbk's are fine. i didnt want black ones. wanted polished ones, plus i like the anodized blue bushing. c'mon man..you dont know me by now? from<function :) hahaha!

if function over form then you should have got 4 bolt ones, and MM sells a chrome version... :shakes head: lol

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i meant form>function...idk, nvmn! they should be fine, lol.

RZ those are sick. too late though, lol. got one side on already, lol. thanks for the link though my man :)

chris91

Reaction score
So what is to be done about the sensor in the Expansion tank when you swap them over? Mine is bad in my car causing the light to be on and it drives me insane. If I can do away with it and get the nice looks of a aftermarket tank Im game. I think I'd either paint or powdercoat mine though.

the.greg

Reaction score
So what is to be done about the sensor in the Expansion tank when you swap them over? Mine is bad in my car causing the light to be on and it drives me insane. If I can do away with it and get the nice looks of a aftermarket tank Im game. I think I'd either paint or powdercoat mine though.
I posted this somewhere else, but I have the Moroso tank and the sensor just hangs freely unplugged with no issues, no light comes on. Only drawback is you need to keep an eye on your coolant levels because the low level light will not come on if you do get too low.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
yea greg. i seen the plunger inside the tank and figured out it was just to activate a warning light when the level gets too low. the warning light never came on on mine neither.

the.greg

Reaction score
yea greg. i seen the plunger inside the tank and figured out it was just to activate a warning light when the level gets too low. the warning light never came on on mine neither.
Good info man. Just be careful with the moroso tank, mine is getting a few scratches; they seem to scratch easily.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
aw no doubt, lol. i scrathed mine on the side already. i'll buff it out but yea...def scratch easy.

chris91

Reaction score
Sucks they dont sell just the sensor, have to buy the whole tank. I have no problem keeping my eye on the level though, done it with every other car I've owned. I'd do my tank in gunmetal like my upper plenum, alternator, and throttle body are done in. Well I guess I know the next thing Im ordering now. hah

Make sure to take pics while installing. Love me some project pics!:thumbsup:

Cpotts13

Reaction score
Where are the parts Tony?! You said You were getting them today! lets see the shiney parts common mannnnn

Cpotts13

Reaction score
how the heck did i miss that? smh. anyways looking forward to the installed pics then!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i got everything installed except for one cc plate on the drivers side, lol. passenger side wasnt too bad. i took it to a used tire shop to break the nut loose. cant get the fn drivers side strut to top turning!! i'll get it done tomorrow and take some pics. looks pretty good so far :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online