GT5 Cobra R Challenge! !!!! - Prize - Congrats GMSMOKER!

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
"SN95FORUMS MEMBERS" The Room is open...I posted yesterday 7:53.386. So that is the time to beat so far..Good Luck...and for those that is new at Tuning ..The Mustang SVT require a very stiff suspension for Nurburgring with a Mild Torque Curve.

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
why did the room close? I thought it was going to be open for awhile and then close after that, like a few wks?

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
why did the room close? I thought it was going to be open for awhile and then close after that, like a few wks?
Its Still open...from 5 to 10pm every weekend for the next 4 weeks...Its open now

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
Oh, the page before said the lobby is closing in 8 mins thats why I was asking.

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Oh, the page before said the lobby is closing in 8 mins thats why I was asking.
ahhhhh...It was 8 min til 10pm last nite...are you going to try to post a time before 10pm tonite?

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
No I wont be back on the PlayStation tonight. Since its only open on the weekends I wont be able to post any times until the weekend after this one b/c I work this weekend coming up and when I get home I don't have enough time to put any gaming time in. I got to wrapped up in The Last of Us and trying to get 100% Completion in LA Noire.

LI98GT

Reaction score
No I wont be back on the PlayStation tonight. Since its only open on the weekends I wont be able to post any times until the weekend after this one b/c I work this weekend coming up and when I get home I don't have enough time to put any gaming time in. I got to wrapped up in The Last of Us and trying to get 100% Completion in LA Noire.

Same here, was not home this weekend - too busy with family stuff going on. So how do you join a room online, just go to open lobby and find the room from there? Sorry, newbie with online PS3.

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Same here, was not home this weekend - too busy with family stuff going on. So how do you join a room online, just go to open lobby and find the room from there? Sorry, newbie with online PS3.

Yes sir... That's the ticket :) .. On Saturdays and Sundays from 5 to 10 pm go to the open lobby tab and look for " SN95FORUMS MEMBERS" that is when you can post your times .. But you can get all your tuning done .. And test whenever... The time to beat so far is 7:53

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

FaykSaleen

Reaction score
Omg I'm getting in on this! I'm about to pull my ps3 out of the closet brb lol is the room up 24/7?

Btw yes, I didn't read anything except ps3, gt5, cobra r, challenge.

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
woohoo! back online, psn is alan_s351 add me
Lol..You have been added on the first page...The room "SN95FORUMS MEMBERS" will be open Fridays after 5pm for Testing and Tuning
Saturday's and Sunday's open at 5pm to 10pm to Post your lap times.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My game came in the mail today. I'll fire up the playstation tonight and see what it's all about!

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
My game came in the mail today. I'll fire up the playstation tonight and see what it's all about!
Lol...Shoot me a text when you are ready...I have some car's your can get that I'm sharing online you can drive..Don't forget to give me your PSN name...

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Will do. This would be my first time doing anything online with the PS. I'll let 'ya know! :)

FaykSaleen

Reaction score
Lol..You have been added on the first page...The room "SN95FORUMS MEMBERS" will be open Fridays after 5pm for Testing and Tuning
Saturday's and Sunday's open at 5pm to 10pm to Post your lap times.

:headbang:

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
"SN95FORUM MEMBERS" is open for Testing and Tuning / Free Run... Til 10pm tonite.

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
The room is open early today.. Due to me not going to be home by 5.. So feel free to try to post your best time today Til 10pm.
"SN95FORUMS MEMBERS" is the name of course..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slow_1996_2V

Members online