H&R springs going in today!!

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
lol you guys are ridiculous. $1500 is a stupid amount of money. Eibach springs don't have the best reputation, no way I'd use their coilovers even if they were cheaper lol.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
onyx my man you are fn killin me, hahahaha! i dont know shit about eibach c/o's nor do i even care about them i'm not trying to debate eibach quality dude. i wouldnt use c/o's period. my point is for the price of "some c/o's" lol, i can put together an air setup. not who makes the best c/o's and eibach's quality.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Sorry MM is just one of the leading, highest quality Mustang suspension companies, they must really suck!

And really, since when has Eibach been considered quality?

They make great control arms etc. there coilovers aren't anything special just like the rest of the shit out there . Unless its true coilover who cares about em. I have mm coilovers on my car and k member and numerous other parts so ill shit talk them all I want.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
A high end coil over sing a sleeve with spring over ur shock and strut it's built in to the study or shock body . Plain and simple.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
It may not be special in terms of how it's assembled but they do put in effort to make sure there is no noise, etc once installed. Honestly I don't care if you slide a sleeve over a strut or it's built in, at the end of the day they are both true coil overs that accomplish the same thing, the main difference is just the price.

Tony I'm not trying to give you any crap, it just sounded like in your OP that you didn't want coil overs because of the price so I was just throwing ideas around. Air ride is cool but even then I can see a few negatives to them as well.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Its not a true coil over at the end of the day... That's where you're mistaken yes the mm shit works great with some bilsteins. But ill be pulling mine for a real coilover this season . Real coilovers springs don't get unseated and require helper springs for driveways inclines etc you wouldn't know what I'm talking about because you have mm adjustable rears which are great

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
they aren't true coilovers? so my coil spring isn't over my strut? news to me mang... And yes I know what you're talking about, helper springs are only required on the rear but rear coilovers aren't necessary for street application; either way it's not a big deal if you have to run helper springs. If you feel like it's worth spending the money to switch then more power to you.

JoshHooten

Reaction score
My car rides and sits fine on stock style shocks and struts with my $200 cut ford c springs. I was gonna go eibach but heard too many bad reviews on how they road.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
they aren't true coilovers? so my coil spring isn't over my strut? news to me mang... And yes I know what you're talking about, helper springs are only required on the rear but rear coilovers aren't necessary for street application; either way it's not a big deal if you have to run helper springs. If you feel like it's worth spending the money to switch then more power to you.

Its the cheap way out . Rear coilovers aren't necessary for street applications because mm told me... Just like when teachers said dont drink or do drugs or bang whores with out condoms

ProKiller

Reaction score
one thing i don't get tony is why you aren't bagged yet. if you can do it for that cheap, why haven't you?

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
well at first it was cause i read how stupid it is to bag a mustang, lol. then after looking into the suspension travel, i didnt think it lowered enough to bother. then after seeing scott's it made me think about it again.

i can def bag this car, in fact i could prolly bag it in a couple of long days. extremely easy car to bag. just dont really have the interest in doing it if i cant tuck rims...

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
just finished the front....hmmmmmm? i no likey :(

Darhawk

Reaction score
well I read this whole post....now I need a stiff drink!

Can we see pics yet? How about some pics of what real C/o look like compared to MM?

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
yea i'll get some pics. i just finished it a lil bit ago, lol. gimme a sec my fuukin wheels look huge!! i hate it. i'm gonna drive it and give it a few days. see if it grows on me

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
*Whispers to ban stick: "sh sh shhhhhhh. It's okay sweetie. Soon. He said soon."*

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
LMFAO!! MC your fuggin goofy...funny dude.

it's freakin dark out. ya cant see. i have one pic:

PTDC0092-1-1.jpg

the front looks a little higher. weird idk

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
seriously? cant tell if your fn with me, lol. i'll get some daytime pics tomorrow...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy