Hello from Indiana!

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum! VERY impressive build. I can think of a couple few active members off the top of my head who’d be interested in some 1/4 mile numbers if/when you have them! And if you’re ever so-motivated, please do a Build Thread. It’s readily obvious you have much to offer.
Cheers from The Left Coast!

OP
OP
AmazonSN

AmazonSN

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum! VERY impressive build. I can think of a couple few active members off the top of my head who’d be interested in some 1/4 mile numbers if/when you have them! And if you’re ever so-motivated, please do a Build Thread. It’s readily obvious you have much to offer.
Cheers from The Left Coast!
Thank you very much! I missed this forums so much... I definitely plan on getting to the track next summer. I plan to do WildRides upper and lower torque box replacements and all the supporting upgrades for the adjustment.

I'll try and open/start a build thread this weekend and start adding in pictures and annotations. It's been a journey for sure lol.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I will be up towards indy in april for the next extreme driving event at putnam road course. I have a ticket to drive the R8, as well as a 911GT3 and a Cayman GT4 to compare this year.

OP
OP
AmazonSN

AmazonSN

Reaction score
most caps like that if they are polarized on one side will have an arrow-line to show which pin is negative.
Tried swapping polarity and wasn't able to get a different outcome however, replacing it with a EP27 relay fixed it and I then swapped out that capacitor from a 3.3uf to a 4.7uf but will be slowing it down a bit more still yet so probably will end up around a 8uf-10uf.

OP
OP
AmazonSN

AmazonSN

Reaction score
I will be up towards indy in april for the next extreme driving event at putnam road course. I have a ticket to drive the R8, as well as a 911GT3 and a Cayman GT4 to compare this year.
What event is it? That would be a good date for me to setup as a goal date to complete the mods and have it on the road.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
april 5-6

Unfortunately they do not have the GT500 anymore. It was fun for sure and the sound of me roaring down the straight in it has been my ringtone ever since.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
team Z or upr would be my go to for some drag oriented rear suspension

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
that would make white the shit show supervisor :) Tell me you are not slightly tempted to put it as your new title white?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online