Hello from Mesa, AZ....

Chucklz95GT

Reaction score
Glad to own a mustang again. I had a 83GT when I was younger and a 90LX SSP. Just picked this 95 up last weekend and have plans to drop a 331 stroker in it. A friend of mine, his dad has a 67 cougar and ordered a 427 from Jeggs, so he is selling the 331 with only 3k miles on it. Nobody believed me when I told them he is only charging me $750!! Glad to be here with fellow SNers! :eek:ccasion14:

jabird

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! That 331 swap should be interesting...post some pictures! :icon_salut:

OP
OP
C

Chucklz95GT

Reaction score
Lived here my entire life so I'm pretty used to the hell. I don't have too many pics yet, but I will take before, during, and after the project for everybody to see.

OP
OP
C

Chucklz95GT

Reaction score
knuckles4696 said:
you live next to Byron?

Funny you ask that. I actually bought the car from him, but I live around the Greenfield/Southern area. We lived in Queen Creek off of Ironwood/Ocotillo about five years before moving to Mesa.

Knuckles@Empire

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
that guy is the godfather of craiglist mustang parts loo, ive been there many times and bought a roller from him, my Caprizzy.

OP
OP
C

Chucklz95GT

Reaction score
knuckles4696 said:
that guy is the godfather of craiglist mustang parts loo, ive been there many times and bought a roller from him, my Caprizzy.

Hell yeah he is. I was looking for a 94-95GT for the longest time that wasn't a complete POS. Finally I was tipped of by a friend of a friend that Byron had one for sale, so I was all over it and now my project begins.

So where in Mesa are you?

shiftmx55

Reaction score
Welcome! My sister lives in Mesa, went there this past winter and it was awesome

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlmobile636

Members online