June 2011 ROTM * Dutch *

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

After getting bored with my '94 5.0 I started looking for a cobra. Finally found this white '96 through the UK MOC and the owner agreed to drive it over to Holland. It's a Japanese export mustang, and was a 20 footer with the stock white paint letting go everywhere. But the choice of mustangs in limited in Europe, so I started to make her mine very soon!

Removed all major export parts (flares, mirrors, tails, fillercap, etc). Added the Saleens, magnaflow X and some more parts. Got bored again and hated the crappy paint, almost sold the car but decided to stick with it and repainted her last winter.

Diff was due to a rebuild and the catback was still stock, so instead of shelling out for a rebuild I decided to get rid of the bouncy stick axle all together and bought an '03 IRS from Texas, and all the parts needed for the swap; catback, new FRPP driveshaft, brakelines, etc. Bolted some '03 front arms in and welded full length subframes in to complete the change. World of difference that I would recommend to any cruiser/daily SN95.

Hated the flowmaster catback from day 1 and got some Borla Stinger mufflers, which I love. From here on, the future is unclear, I'd love to get some new black carpet in place of the old peanut butter and some '03 cobra seats. Maybe a kenne bell if I don't get bored again....

Thanks to everyone for their support, help, and love on this great forum. It's hard owning and maintaining a mustang in Europe, but you guys make it a lot easier!

Nick

dutch

Reaction score
Wow, double the love for me :) thanks Matt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online

No members online now.