Mustang Week 2011 SN95 Cruise

98GTnSC

Reaction score
So I'm bringing the Sn95 Cruise back up for Mustang Week 2011 in Myrtle beach, S.C. Haven't heard from MustangMoser in a long time and hopefully he'll come in soon as he started this last year. but hoping to make this bigger and better each year. who's up for it?! mustangweek.com

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
pretty sure me and my parents will be heading down from PA along with at least 3 of our 6 sn95s lol

1bad95

Reaction score
i plan on being back again this year and hope to make the cruise this time! probly staying at HSS again this year!

OP
OP

98GTnSC

Reaction score
Venomous96Cobra said:
when are the dates~! im in Kissimmee, depending what time of the year I may head up!
MustangWeek.com and dates are July 18th-24th

Reaction score
Yay, I've been waiting for this thread. I'll be in and so will my friend who recently purchased a '97 supercharged Cobra. We're waiting on our other friends to see if they're coming. I'm hoping we'll be at the HSS but I'm not sure yet.

dwight94

Reaction score
98GTnSC said:
where are you from Dwight?
south east ky im in northwest ohio now in my last college session got ten days left. im gonna try and get a job in the carolinas after wards so i fiqured this would be a good chance to get to know some people

OP
OP

98GTnSC

Reaction score
WildWilly yeah its been a while. havent spoken to Moser in FOREVER idk what he's up to. and theres people that drive ALOT farther than 10-11 hours lol. but if you can get you a lil cruise going coming to M.B then the trip does go by faster. and Dwight that sounds god man, what you going to school for?

dwight94

Reaction score
associates degree in applied sciences specializing in automotive high performance motorsport technology www.unoh.edu pretty good school. id like to get a convoy to cruise down there with

itsblue95

Reaction score
dwight94 said:
associates degree in applied sciences specializing in automotive high performance motorsport technology www.unoh.edu pretty good school. id like to get a convoy to cruise down there with

if i head down there with some friends we will have to go down that way. which city are you close to in southeast ky?

dwight94

Reaction score
jenkins, whitesburg, pikeville hazard prestonsburg im right in the middle

dczsvt

Reaction score
ill try and make it this year, just gotta find another mustang when taxes come in.....hopefully moving down to fl within the next couple of months, so the drive wont be as bad as from northern missouri lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArcAngel

Members online