Need suspension tips (Update)

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
those solid rack bushings are killer-dog... .I love 'em. but the prothyne ones should last you a good long time (10+ years)

OP
OP
justi88

justi88

Reaction score
Checked the whole kit and I would still have to buy the strut bar bushings and its better if I purchase everything separtely like I posted. I mean better as in better price. Also checked already americanmuscle and latemodelresto last night, they don't have everything I need and I prefer to buy all the stuff from one place. Without the shipping to Bolivia, do you think the cost for all of the suspension parts is ok?

OP
OP
justi88

justi88

Reaction score
^LOL ok Ill go ahead and get these stuff when I get a little more dinero, I think I can get a better price for the shipping through another source.

What brand of shocks & struts should I use, this is mostly a street car/weekend warrior

Slykin

Reaction score
Well, i'm running bilstein and really like them but mine is more of a hardcore DD track car. If you just want a decent ride etc i'd probably jump on the Tokico's or something along that line. Bilsteins are a bit pricey, granted, worth it IMO.

Cpotts13

Reaction score
Well, i'm running bilstein and really like them but mine is more of a hardcore DD track car. If you just want a decent ride etc i'd probably jump on the Tokico's or something along that line. Bilsteins are a bit pricey, granted, worth it IMO.

I agree to an extent, if you plan on serious low and serious stiff springs, anything more then 1 inch and/or 650lbs DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT get the tokico blues. I have blown one rear shock already with h&r super sports

OP
OP
justi88

justi88

Reaction score
I am planning to lower an inch & half so you say to get away from the tokico blues... bilstein to expensive, what other brands? Im asking this cause down here I have bought whatever I could find cause its really hard to get shocks for a mustang, but I am planning to bring me some shocks from the U.S.

RichV

Reaction score
Used Bilstein or Koni SA (single adjustable). I went with the SAs due to budget, but absolutely loved my Bilstein HDs. For the fronts, rears I still have Bilsteins.

Cpotts13

Reaction score

RichV

Reaction score
Yea. You can mix. Idealy you go with a single manufacturer spring and a single for shocks. Something that is tested together and is proven.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online