New member. Owner of 94 Mustang GT convertible.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! Good find, especially with only 49k on the odo. Where do you call home? Any plans for the car??

OP
OP
P

Paul R

Reaction score
Welcome! Good find, especially with only 49k on the odo. Where do you call home? Any plans for the car??
Hello Daryl, Eugene Oregon is home, where we currently have snow and ice storm, fun, not! I thought about many mods for the car, CAI, catback exhaust, lowering springs, but I'm conflicted about all that cuz the car is so pristinely original and clean, better judgement says maybe not.
I have installed new fuel filter, air filter, 3 row SVE radiator, plugs, cap and rotor, adjusted the timing to 12° btdc, installed a 8 inch "Shorty" antenna, those beautiful Bullet style wheels (original Tri-spoke), did a full scan on the car and it's all good.
All we need now is conducive driving conditions!

OP
OP
P

Paul R

Reaction score
Hello Daryl, Eugene Oregon is home, where we currently have snow and ice storm, fun, not! I thought about many mods for the car, CAI, catback exhaust, lowering springs, but I'm conflicted about all that cuz the car is so pristinely original and clean, better judgement says maybe not.
I have installed new fuel filter, air filter, 3 row SVE radiator, plugs, cap and rotor, adjusted the timing to 12° btdc, installed a 8 inch "Shorty" antenna, those beautiful Bullet style wheels (original Tri-spoke), did a full scan on the car and it's all good.
All we need now is conducive driving conditions!
Unfortunately Daryl, I have to sell my Mustang. Too many cars in the corral
Not that I'm in any hurry to let it go, but insurance for everything is going to cause me to go broke.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately Daryl, I have to sell my Mustang. Too many cars in the corral
Not that I'm in any hurry to let it go, but insurance for everything is going to cause me to go broke.
Stick with stock, especially if you’re going to sell it. Probably fetch a lot more $$$$

OP
OP
P

Paul R

Reaction score
Thanks Tac1
I've gotta come up with a clever username
Hoping to get the little green monster out soon ; we're finally past the wicked snow and ice storm...
If my replies are late it's because we still don't have Internet or WiFi, unless I drive to town
Really looking forward to the next Cars and Coffee in my neighborhood
Be safe, enjoy your ride.

OP
OP
P

Paul R

Reaction score
Always liked that color combo. Looks great.
Thanks RacerX, me too!
Would love to see any photos of other rides. I'm still figuring out how to navigate social media (reluctant ludite here)

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Check out the Build Ups and Projects Forum:

Lots of well documented builds with lots of pics there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online