? on Lowering spring isolators

GDawg

Reaction score
greenscobie86 said:
^^^^^ Whew ok thank god! I knew I wasn't the only one lol.
I daily drive my car in NYC, sooo its pretty bad.

Actually yesterday I was getting an oil change and looked under my car... The brace is completely polished clean, with lots of deep gashes.

I would NEVER get rid of the drop though... I LOVE the way my car sits... I get nothing but compliments.

Just keep an eye on it for further protection. Also don't feel bad about "crawling" through a dip... I picked up a friend of mine in Denver and were "flying" back to Colorado Springs when I hit an area where they were paving the freeway. There was a two inch change in lane height and we bumped hard. When that happened I immediately look for oil on the road behind me.

I am so low that I know the geography of my city so I don't do too much damage while driving. The price you pay to look sick...

greenscobie86

Reaction score
^^^

+1 on being careful. I think I drive my stang slower than a little old granny. Almost everyone honks at me when I'm on the road 'cuz I go so slow...

If I ever hit a nasty bump(cant avoid all of them::shake head::) I always look for any signs of fluids out the back. So I'm very careful...

One thing I cannot wait to do though is get some SFC's on my car to make it even more unfriendly to drive on pothole ridden NYC roads haha.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online