Post A Pic Of Your Latest Purchase Thread...

Bronco2Fan

Reaction score
Where are they on sale

r3dn3ck

Reaction score
Rods came in. W00t! I spent last week in Beverly Hills doing a contract gig. The client wanted me to invent something that would completely change the internet. It took 100 hours over 5 days for me and a good friend to grind out the work but, it's done. Why do you care? That gig is going to pay for my motor. Just waiting on the wire xfer.

I can hear some questions already so allow me to shortcut it...
What does that kind of thing pay? A lot. I demonstrated a technology preview of just one component for the same client not long ago and the result was as many $100 bills as can be fit in a #10 envelope before it tears under the strain. That effort took about 16 hours over 3 days. So, yeah, the amount of cash would very probably choke a donkey fairly well.
What did I invent? I really can't say anything. Suffice it to say, it's my most stunning invention ever. I'm a little dumbfounded. It came out of my head in a single coherent thought and then it was just a matter of assembling the real deal. Too easy. Not supposed to happen that way.
Why Beverly Hills? Why not Silicon Valley? Because my client likes to take me to re-donkulous eateries in BH. I think it's so he can watch them attempt to deny me entry and then race up and save the day but I'm ok with it. Gotta say, the people in BH are absolutely the worst humans on the planet. I'm convinced that the only reason they don't leave a trail of shit streaks when they walk is very expensive creams. I do like that I regularly get to bypass the line into restaurants/bars/events ahead of the celebs because I know the secret. No, I won't tell you. You'll just ruin it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlmobile636

Members online