Rear sway bar broke...

Bluesn95

Reaction score
I've snapped a gt and a cobra swaybar. I switched to a MM swaybar and love it. Plus it hasn't broken.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious, for all the people who are snapping sway bars, what LCAs, are you guys running?

I have never snapped a Sway bar with my MM LCAs or when i has stockers

RoadZOmbie

Reaction score
I snappep a stock sway bar and steeda sway bar with my stock LCA. Upgraded to some roush LCA and another Steeda sway bar and problem cured.

94 DropTop

Reaction score
Im guessing is from the bars getting old and rusted, Ive seen them break under normal driving

Goindeafonmtx

Reaction score
The 98 Cobra bar is solid, unlike older Cobra models. I broke my stocker at the same place you did. If I were you, I'd hit up MM for a 98 Cobra replacement bar; they have a good price on it too.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I have GMS U/L CAs...but my swaybar is definitely rusted which lead to it breaking.

greenscobie86

Reaction score
My friends RSB just snapped the other day also... I though it was so bizzare...

I guess its a common problem...

2kblacksleeper

Reaction score
Mine broke with the stock LCA/UCA. I found a guy that had one. I called all the auto places around me and no one had a rear bar anymore.

I just picked up BBK Grippa UCA/LCA and plan or useing my new bar. When this one breaks it is going to be a MM replacement.

I also picked up a Progress Group front sway bar. Has anyone here ever used one? I would like to know any responses.

Thanks,

John

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
ive been using steeda suspension parts. except for the MM pan hard bar when i return. its all waiting on me. too bad stangsuspension.com closed its doors.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online