SCAMMER

Rons95GT

Not a new member
Reaction score
Every time I come across a scammer, I wonder what kind of douche bag you have to be, to sit around trying to scam people online. How do bottom feeders like this go throughout their day and sleep at night? I guess the same as other thieves and con artists but I don’t get it.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
^^
Ive always wondered the same.

Such as, who's living the better life? Me working 24hrs 7days, everyday or the bum pot head ruining other lives mooching off others, not caring for his kids.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
^^
Ive always wondered the same.

Such as, who's living the better life? Me working 24hrs 7days, everyday or the bum pot head ruining other lives mooching off others, not caring for his kids.
bum pot head huh? I would take one of those over a tweaker/meth/crack head any day. Hell even over an alcoholic...

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I take offense to the pot head statement. What I do on my own time is my business. What you do on your time is your business. I still manage to run a growing business and spend more than enough quality time with my family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Differences in a drinker and a drunk, pot smoker and pot head, drug user and drug abuser....

Didnt you guys learn anything from the DARE program? Drug "ABUSE" resistance education...in other words....do your drugs, but dont turn it into a career abusing it. Although the pot industry just may change this outlook

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
It’s a shame craigslist has long since been forgotten. It’s very useful when it works, but when I try to sell stuff, 90% of the responses are from people who never really want to meet you anywhere. They would basically tell you they were interested but then never respond to any of your future emails. Which sucked because if someone else was interested, you felt obligated to sell to the first guy. I also did not like the fact that I would give total strangers my complete contact info and never get theirs in return.

Anyway, on the buying end, I once bought a rear bumper off a guy who would not go down on his price. He believed that what Acura charged for a brand new one meant that his must be worth the same too, and he claimed his was in excellent condition. Since the car was like 4-5yo, people weren’t exactly parting these things out. His was painted the exact color we needed, so I figured, even if expensive, it was still worth it, considering what the insurance company paid my mom.

We drive all the way out there, basically an hour, exchange cash, start loading it into the car, but realize mid way that this mint condition bumper was severely cracked. It was in worse shape then the one we were trying to replace. And how could he have not known? Someone had literally attempted to glue the crack together!!! So two women arguing with this man, he eventually gives us back our money. But what if he didn’t? He, presumably, had us meet him at his house. Even if we had to get the police involved, he couldn’t run anywhere.

My theory is these scammers found a different outlet. Surprised some still try forums.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I take offense to the pot head statement. What I do on my own time is my business. What you do on your time is your business. I still manage to run a growing business and spend more than enough quality time with my family.

It's gonna be okay, I don't recall anyone calling you out. For every exception to the "pot head stereotype" there are countless others who fall into it. Put that in your pipe and smoke it :D My quality of life, for the sake of conversation, improved when i stopped smoking weed.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It's gonna be okay, I don't recall anyone calling you out. For every exception to the 'pot head stereotype" there are countless others who fall into it.

I know this but get sick of the stereotypes. I know more people who smoke and are fully functional outstanding members of society then who are burnouts.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I know this but get sick of the stereotypes. I know more people who smoke and are fully functional outstanding members of society then who are burnouts.

Imagine if other people out there got sick of stereotypes o_O

OP
OP
d.garza18

d.garza18

Reaction score
Know plenty of good fellas that smoke the urb. Not against it, hell im 22 I’ve had my fair share of it but stopped when I was around 18-19 it’s honestly not my cup of tea, neither is drinking but I enjoy a beer time to time

Project M

Reaction score
They always want to do Cash App
Always calls you sir.
Always has a new profile.

Be wary.
I was almost scammed 3 times before a reputable member sold me parts.

Project M

Reaction score
Yes, I am new to this forum.
I'm not selling parts.
I've also authored a previous post, hoping to draw attention to the issue.
Hi, by the way

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I am new to this forum.
I'm not selling parts.
I've also authored a previous post, hoping to draw attention to the issue.
Hi, by the way

Welcome. Start an introduction thread so everyone can get to know ya and if ya got a stang/stangs get a build thread/threads going.

Enjoy the madness.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online

No members online now.