Stang Suspension parts....?

MuscleInc1320

Reaction score
i was checking out there website today and noticed that Stang Suspension makes their own name brand parts. for example they make C/C Plates with four mounting holes that look almost the same to MM c/c plates. have any of you guys heard anything about their parts or are running any of them? Cuz if they are just as good of quality as MM but like 50 bucks cheaper then why not just buy the store brand?

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't seen them, so I couldn't really say?

I know that the MM parts have a nice sphearical head, and are very strong.

OP
OP
M

MuscleInc1320

Reaction score
yea thats the thing i havent really heard anything about them either. so i figured i will just go with the MM c/c plates....i cant go wrong with those. i know there good quality.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
almost all the companies out there produce products that look exactly the same as other companies...there is only so many ways to make a control arm. Stang Suspension has very nice products, one of my roomates has a set from them and he loves them. My other roomate has the maximum's weight jackers and he loves them but paid a bunch for them...so i'm going to go with Stang Suspension's weight jackers because they are the same design and I know that they produce quality stuff.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
the good old, just as good argument...
I hear what your saying, but that depends on how close you look. they are not all equil, that's just assinine. (sp?)

Plus, there's the designer, and the copy cat. you know the designer part is better made.

I had and compared GMS, Steeda and MM parts on my car. and you can plainly see the MM parts were built better, better bushings, better materials, and much better welds. over all quality is better.
Cheap is almost always just that, cheaply made.

you think they're "Just as good"
how do you know. because your roomate said so? cmon man, there's more to a part that heresay.