Those with 03-04 A-arms

stang94X

Reaction score
95PGTTech said:
less turning radius...as in the turning circle is smaller...that's a good thing.

im an idiot, i completely misunderstood on what you said

my car sits a little lower than that but i dont have any iso's, i think im going to get those a-arms if they lift the front a little, car just pisses me off cause i cant get a jack under it without driving up on ramps, brace under the car hits every damn thing in the road, hell i couldnt even drive into the e-check place cause of the dip in the floor where the rollers are, they had to back the car in

wytstang

Reaction score
cntchds said:
My buddy just did the swap on his 01 Bullitt. He said he feels absolutely no difference from the ones he had before. They looked identical to the ones we took off of his car, but we figured that the ball joints and the bushings were the only differences. Do the stock 99+ look design wise the same? If so, I don't know how "worth it" the Cobra ones are over the GT's.
I know the Mach1's share the same LCA as the 03/04 Cobra's (as per MPS) so I can only assume the Bullitt shares the same one.

95PGTTech

Reaction score
Does the Bullitt have the Bilstein shocks like the 03-04 Cobra and Mach? The big front brakes?
If it doesn't, I doubt it has the LCAs. The 03-04 LCAs looked identical to my 98 ones.

stang94X

Reaction score
the bullit and the mach had the same suspension and brakes

95PGTTech

Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
i'm 99% sure the Machs come with Tokico struts.

Just looked it up, you're right. The Mach and the Bullit come with the lowering springs and the Tokico shocks, only the Cobra gets the Bilstein units.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online