tsw new wheels

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
[MENTION=17070]Tony[/MENTION] will want to see this. Looks awesome man and congrats on the baby on the way!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
idunno I definitely like them, not sure if I love them through. Certainly not a bad style just not sure I could rock them. I could see more of those becoming popular on sn's for sure.

OP
OP
P

philly101

Reaction score
Thx killin it's funny I got the idea from Tony when I seen his car layed out on the 20s befor air bags.as far as the bby I'm scared of the bby thing it's goin to be my 1st

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
You'll be alright man!! Kids are easy ;) It's funny I've helped raise my younger siblings and I find myself yelling at them for the same dumb shit I used to get yelled at for LOL.

And yes Tony's car was fawkin tits dude.. Inspiration for a lot of the guys wanting to go outside the box! Damn him for sellin it! Love ya Tony haha

mavisky

Reaction score
Thx killin it's funny I got the idea from Tony when I seen his car layed out on the 20s befor air bags.as far as the bby I'm scared of the bby thing it's goin to be my 1st

Just had my first about 6 weeks ago and it's frightening, but amazing at the same time. Hang in there and you'll be amazed at how quickly you learn and how eager people are to help you out, even if it's just providing advice.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
awesome philly!! congrats on the baby! [MENTION=16070]mavisky[/MENTION] hit it on the head, lol. any help with babays is great. allot of good people feel ya and are def willing to lend a hand.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
The rear looks sick.

The front not so much. The face of the wheel looks completely flat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online

No members online now.