What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

weendoggy

Reaction score
Spent the last few days working on the P0300 etc. codes. Decided to put new injectors (stock) along with some new plugs and MSD coil packs on. Having to remove the strut brace for this made me just think to "shotgun" the attack, instead of having to remove the strut a bunch of times. Checked compression (120-130) while there and made a simple remote adapter so I can use my remote under the hood (cleanly). While tires were off (get to upper strut bolts/nuts), put new pads/rotors on the front (will do rears later) and after six track weekends, the XP12's served out their sentence! Rotors worn 1mm thickness wise, but showed too many small cracks for me. All back together and will see what happens, but it does feel peppi :)

remote-start-adapter.JPG new-coils.JPG

new-injectors.JPG new-pads.JPG

new-brakes.JPG

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Spent the last few days working on the P0300 etc. codes. Decided to put new injectors (stock) along with some new plugs and MSD coil packs on. Having to remove the strut brace for this made me just think to "shotgun" the attack, instead of having to remove the strut a bunch of times. Checked compression (120-130) while there and made a simple remote adapter so I can use my remote under the hood (cleanly). While tires were off (get to upper strut bolts/nuts), put new pads/rotors on the front (will do rears later) and after six track weekends, the XP12's served out their sentence! Rotors worn 1mm thickness wise, but showed too many small cracks for me. All back together and will see what happens, but it does feel peppi :)

View attachment 34485 View attachment 34486

View attachment 34487 View attachment 34488

View attachment 34489
Damnnnnn, someone got busy!! Love the remote start++ and all the ancillaries you accomplished “while you’re at it”. Noice job, weendoggie!

garrittpwl

Reaction score
View attachment 34493
80 thousand behemoth parked in the front yard wont leave
I look at these things for work and they're honestly the biggest piece of shit scams ever made. I live in Indiana and I am local to the factories that put these out, they'll take you on a tour and brag about how they build them from start to finish in 3 weeks and put 50 of them out the door every week. They all leak from the roof in the first year, most of them don't fully function when they leave the factory. The frames are welded together by what appears to be toddlers.

I can't tell you how many claims I get on a regular basis where its not even a valid claim, its just these poorly made units falling apart.

Class A RV's with fiberglass roofs (you know the half a million dollar ones). Are the only ones built with any kind of quality and even then its marked up 200%

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
That’s right put them to work . One of my friends from high school just popped by my place . He let me know he was coming through ahead of time this morning .