what's up from North Dakota

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you aboard! Plenty of pushrod knowledge floating around these parts. Post up some pictures and let everyone see what you’re working with.

OP
OP
R

ruquikr

Reaction score
It's not much to look at yet. It's stock with the exception of a pair of Flowmaster 40's and a K&N drop in filter. Going to work on gears, full exhaust and chassis bracing first, and then come up with a plan.

cobra1.jpgIMG_7996.jpg

Sarbona

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, car looks brand new. I recently picked up a 94 Cobra myself.

OP
OP
R

ruquikr

Reaction score
thanks guys. it's no show car, but at least the paint isn't flaking yet. it has a few rock chips that the previous owner filled in with the wrong color that need to be corrected. it's going to be a fun street car for the warm months up here, so I'm not too concerned with that stuff yet.

iwarrior1016,
clicked on the link to your build. damn... nice work. was tempted to find an early mod car to coyote swap, but that's way beyond me. and i'm a sucker for the old 302's.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Most of us here dont have show cars either. The pictures of our mustangs posted really do improve the cars presentation. Pictures hide alot of imperfections. So dont feel like you just joind a club of prestigious cars. We all in the same group of a work in progress car.

Paul R

Reaction score
Hello ruquiker! Good to hear about your Cobra! Wow! very nice car
I am definitely not quicker. Not even when I thought I was fairly quick.
I see your from the Minot area.
I grew up in Valley City, but have been out of ND for probably longer than the age of anyone on this forum , I hate to admit.

I've discovered these cars are practically infinitely modifiable. But for now, mine is all stock.

i was in Fargo recently for family business, and it was as cold as I remember. Maybe even colder!

How're things in Minot these days, post oil boom?

Enjoy your ride, on the road and in the garage!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online