Which Subframe Connectors?

ReplicaR

Reaction score
MM is WAY easier than through-the-floor connectors. I can say this empirically because I've had MM connectors, and I did through-the-floor on my notch.

Unless you're making huge power and want a ridiculously rigid structure, the MM setup is more than adequate.

Paul.

How much stiffer would you say it made the chassis? I'd like to know because I would like to have more rigidity, but not ready for a full cage just yet. What do you think, worth it?

MadStang

Reaction score
I've got the bolt in sfc's thanks to roush. I'm going to buy the Spintech stepped sfc's, weld the roush sfc's to it to triangulate it, and make a cross bar for wear my roll cage is mounted. extra rigidity ftw.

framda

Reaction score
I started a thread on this topic a couple of months ago. I rcvd a lot of good advice and did a lot of research. I agree with Replicar, there is only so much that you are going to be able to add without going all out. I have decided to put some MMs in first. Then for the next bloom of the dollar tree, I am going to add the Stifflers jacking rails and webbing.

spim

Reaction score
MM is WAY easier than through-the-floor connectors. I can say this empirically because I've had MM connectors, and I did through-the-floor on my notch.

Unless you're making huge power and want a ridiculously rigid structure, the MM setup is more than adequate.

Paul.

ok thanks, mm it is...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online