White's '95 GT "Unicorn"

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Re: Project Sleeper

me likey!! glad you got the ride height figured out, though it looked mean that slammed!!!

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score

ram360 said:
looks good :thumbsup:

Thanks bro!! stay tuned for updates..

mikey94gt said:
me likey!! glad you got the ride height figured out, though it looked mean that slammed!!!

Im just glad it stopped rubbing! it sits "just right" IMO now I just need two extra mufflers and a 150 shot!! wolf in sheep's clothing.. My buddy just bought a 78 Camaro that runs 11's all motor [small block] so I have to play catch up =\

mikey94gt

Reaction score

add a blower and run nitrous, you should outrun him!! (or put turbos on) I see Hellion is selling their turbo kit for FOx for about 3500 or so.

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score

his camaro has a 383 with Dart aluminum heads, a victor jr style carb intake, a really healthy cam, built th350 [manual/auto valvebody] w/ a 3,500 stall and 4.10. I rode in it today, it pulls hard. My buddies 96 Cobra with the termy drivetrain and ported blower [460 rwhp] would leave it though...

mikey94gt

Reaction score

Thats why I was thinking of putting a 03 Cobra drivetrain in my 94GT. I may do it to a 4.6 GT though, preferrably one that has blown up.

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score

I finally drove my stang home today!! A hard fought victory for the home team!!!!! She runs better than she ever did, and I havent had a problem with the idle surging since I put on some new o2s.

dirtydirty2 by oldawgnewtrikz, on Flickr

dirtydirty by oldawgnewtrikz, on Flickr

I had to change one plug wire to cure a miss, swap in the battery from my fox and had 0 problems on the ride home. Well, except i had to stop and clean the windshield. yuck...

marks by oldawgnewtrikz, on Flickr

I can tell you this from one 45 mile drive;

My brand new throw-out bearing is now chirping a little bit and the cruise control only worked when it felt like it.
The front end bounced a little bit, likely from the blown struts. Reminded me of my minitruckin' days. :D
I must fix the a/c and put my cd player back in. I also have to figure out how to put the computer in its place.
My steering seems to have some play that more noticable with speed. I need c/c plates and maybe a bumpsteer kit?
I want to install my explorer intake sometime soon. I wanna help my baby breathe!!
Lastly, I need to put the sway bar back on too. I don't like that much body roll. Paint can wait, you cant see it from the driver's seat =]

homeatlast by oldawgnewtrikz, on Flickr

carport-1 by oldawgnewtrikz, on Flickr

Last edited:

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
Re: White95's build thread

Nice tailpipes! What kinda are they cause Im lookin into puttin some on my Shitmasters

mikey94gt

Reaction score

Nice!! glad you got her home!!! YA!!! hows it feel to drive it, even though you had some problems in the front end?

Spooling2Valve

Reaction score

lol @ 95_5.0. that was a good one.

josef, i saw your car not too long ago at benjy's, meant to call u but lost your number-new phone. nice to see u got her back.

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score

95_5.0@15 said:
Nice tailpipes! What kinda are they cause Im lookin into puttin some on my Shitmasters

These are MAC 3" tips

mikey94gt said:
Nice!! glad you got her home!!! YA!!! hows it feel to drive it, even though you had some problems in the front end?

Besides the slack in the steering, I was happy with the ride/drive. I'm definately bottoming out my struts and I can compress them by hand. So that'll be one of my first moves. I snuck out of the neighborhood this morning and got some powershifts in on the highway and she responded very well :) She's no rocket ship, but it feels like mid to high 13 car now.

Spooling2Valve said:
lol @ 95_5.0. that was a good one.

josef, i saw your car not too long ago at benjy's, meant to call u but lost your number-new phone. nice to see u got her back.

pm sent :thumbsup: Yes, I was so tired of driving from Central to G-town just to work on my car for a few hours and return home. Seemed like I was spending more time driving than working. Its a 80-90 mile round trip for those who didn't know.

mikey94gt

Reaction score

They may be slightly out of whack, but I cant tell. I used two pieces of paper to compare them, and they look like they are not paralell. you want the center line of the ball joint, the center line of the control arm bolt to be one line, and the center line of the tie rod end and where it pivots inside the boot to be paralell. The reason I cant tell for sure is that pictures are sometimes distorted. I wonder, did you put the toe, caster/camber to stock spec?

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score

mikey94gt said:
I wonder, did you put the toe, caster/camber to stock spec?

not sure what spec the alignment shop used. I want to buy a c/c guage and do it myself

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman3872

Members online