Your -Maf- Sensors

jacobn4056.

Reaction score
I’m looking at new mar sensors and By Standards BSE in particular. I know I have my friends who are steadfast on Motorcraft or mega squirting.
Does any one know of the technology put into these sensors available for the 95 GT?
Some of our Standard BSE brand sensors filaments look different but More differently are coated or have the color of Blue.
They look better to a person not familiar with the technology. Than the old metal gadgets. Can someone fill me in here? I’m generally satisfied with standard. I’ve used a lot of their numbers and have found improvement before.
(No.. my mustang will never have Blue NGK wires on it… and an eBay cold air intake bolted on. And red spray painted Ford 302 :)

Last edited:

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
I’ve used some standard ignition parts before. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t. If the standard maf works, then run it. I would. I just wouldn’t be surprised when/if it fails.

Sensors are one of those pieces that will be a gamble most times, unless you get it from the dealer.

Mustang5L5

Reaction score
Sensors are one of those pieces that will be a gamble most times, unless you get it from the dealer.

I have a lot more faith in a 30+ year old use electronic sensor than a lot of the parts store offerings these days. Quality of electronics for this era of car has gone downhill unfortunately.

OP
OP
jacobn4056.

jacobn4056.

Reaction score
BSE has an reman sensor with ford on it
These are the filaments
They almost look better for being blue
lol

Attachments

• IMG_2375.png
    IMG_2375.png