Trick Flow Plenum
Trick Flow manifold
Crower Stage 2 cams
Pulleys
Offroad X-Pipe
Flowmaster Cat Back
Tune
4.10 gears

I'm looking to get some more power out of the car... I want a mid to high 12 second car...

I started looking for Heads and headers to get that extra 40-50hp but for the price I'm considering a Vortec

http://www.americanmuscle.com/vortech-sc-tuner-satin-0004gt.html

This is the one I'm looking at. SI Trim.

Whats the word on the street with this set up? I like the price point.

OP
OP
D

Dub Jones

Reaction score
Funny that link was supposed to me be for American muscle Vortec SI - Trim

Witzy0070

Reaction score
I run my car the same time of year with nitrous, it's always there. Especially with a remote bottle opener. But I hear you, I run a blower and nitrous... If you have 3 grand to spend a blower will easily get you there. Any blower.

1996GTKB

Reaction score
I highly recommend a blower, I have a kenne bell on my 96 and LOVE it! The power is there ALL the time and you can't beat that whine. Only thing to remember with that kit is you need to get all your fuel management stuff which, trust me, adds up fast.Dyno tuning isn't cheap either.

auto_x5.0

Reaction score
Procharger d1sc tuner kit, Aeromotive 325 stealth fuel pump, some dyno time and wa-la

96laseredcobra

Reaction score
I highly recommend a blower, I have a kenne bell on my 96 and LOVE it! The power is there ALL the time and you can't beat that whine. Only thing to remember with that kit is you need to get all your fuel management stuff which, trust me, adds up fast.Dyno tuning isn't cheap either.
How much it run you? I've been looking into that exact one in black finish. But can't find prices. Is it the direct bolt on one that take the place of the intake manifold?

sent while thinking of mods for my 4.6s using tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online