$150.00 for 3 gauges and a 3-hole pillar pod

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
They just e-mailed me that they will come out with a fuel level gauge @ the end of the month! Who all has these gauges? I guess they are good?

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
I'd like a wideband o2 but mingya they're pricey. Also if i do fuel pressure i'd like an electric gauge which aren't cheap either. The tuner i talked to wanted me to get an ACT but i really don't feel like drilling my lower intake...

I have a used electric fuel pressure I'd sell you - it would save some coin over new anyway. Autometer Pro Comp UltraLite full sweep electric with memory. I even have a matching mechanical boost gauge.

Paul.

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
1STOF3 said:
I want a fuel level, though.
im in the same boat. im not one to buy gauges just to have gauges, which is apparent since the only gauges i have are the ones in the instrument cluster. but i know my gas needle is way off, not like theyre very trustworthy to begin with anyway. i always contemplate getting a fuel level, and a good volt meter.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
God that's so true, I've ran out of gas in my car twice and the needle was showing 1/8 tank both times, so now i just fill up when it dips under 1/4. What a pos, and these cars don't have low fuel lights right?

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I was advised not to go with these. I'll get Auto Meter's NV line. I'll buy a water temp, oil press, & that fuel level.

98bullet

Reaction score
If I were to get a pillar, it would be a 2 gauge set up fo sho.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
I would do the Tinted gauge series with these three gauges: A/F, Boost/Vacuum, and Volts if I had to pick on from those. That's just me though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Overused_03