1994-1998 Retrofit Headlights

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Selling a brand new pair of retrofits. Built for a customer but customer decided to do another build, leaving this one up for grabs.

Parts used:
-Aftermarket DEPO Cobra headlights (hard to find nowadays)
-Single Stage Gloss Black paint
-NHK 7.1 H1 projector
-Black Series Mini Gatling Gun Shrouds
-Diode Dynamics RGBW Demon Eyes
-Diode Dynamics RGBW controller
-Molex>9006 adapter for high beam
-includes shipping
-1 year warranty for workmanship.

Price: $710

Side markers and HID kit are sold separate. Side markers if purchased together are $120.
For forum members only, Diode Dynamics RGBW controller is included. Just put your username in the additional comments. For pictures and for purchasing, check out the link below!

Headlights: https://maddretros.com/product/pre-...ng-cobra-style-projector-retrofit-conversion/
Side Markers: https://maddretros.com/product/pre-built-1994-1998-sn95-ford-mustang-side-markers/

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Im not see the pic. Tiny pic claims image no longer available.

Anyhow, ive seen your work. Anyone interested in a cool set of headlights, this guy be the one to buy from!

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Im not see the pic. Tiny pic claims image no longer available.

Anyhow, ive seen your work. Anyone interested in a cool set of headlights, this guy be the one to buy from!

I didnt post pictures on this thread. That tinypic thing is an ongoing issue with my profile. So that sucks lol. But i posted the link, which has the photos.

Thank you!

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
That thing is really annoying idk why they havent fixed it. But thanks for the kind words!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think it may be a supporting vendor or member badge? I can't access Admin section to try and fix it.

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I think it may be a supporting vendor or member badge? I can't access Admin section to try and fix it.
It might be because i think Rock auto had the same issue

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
TinyPic Has Ceased Operations
Due to an inability to support a high-quality free digital service that derives 100% of its revenue from ever declining on-site revenues, TinyPic has shut down its operations. As previously announced on this website, September 16, 2019 was the last day for our users to access their accounts to download their images.

What Should You Do Now?
We recommend checking out our sister company, Photobucket, for image hosting. They are currently offering an unlimited image hosting and storage plan for $5 per month (regularly priced at $11.99 per month). We would like to personally thank you for choosing TinyPic as your hosting service. Many of you have been utilizing our services since we launched back in April 2004.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online