1994-1998 SN95 Ford Mustang Bi-LED Projector Retrofit Conversion w/Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
They were on his car on a post with pics in 2009. Go to the very first page of the thread. Again I like them, and I can see why people used to pay that for them but I don’t see people lining up to buy them like back then. I didn’t offer or lowball whatsoever. I stated if they were less I’d get them as a general comment.
Dude, I know @white95 personally and have worked on his car. The lights on there are not from 2009. They are brand new.

98Shnake

Reaction score
Dude, I know @white95 personally and have worked on his car. The lights on there are not from 2009. They are brand new.
Ok. Just stating that the first page of the thread is from 2009 and those light were on there. Maybe he got multiple. I dunno and don’t care.

98Shnake

Reaction score
did you sign up just to crap on his for sale po

And do you honestly thing a 95 mustang with fresh paint, built coyote, t56, all maximum Motorsports suspension, and Holley efi is only worth $5k?
Bruh I’m talking about the average value of SN95s not any particular one. If you have a fully build and well kept one ok I can see that but for the most part these things are a dime a dozen now

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
@98Shnake

First of all, welcome to the forum. If you don’t like the price of something don’t comment. It’s very simple, but I can appreciate your opinion. As for these particular lights being on my car, they never were. I had a much different set previous to the ones that I have now.

First set

IMG_1485.jpeg

Second set

IMG_8986.jpeg

Furthermore, bold of you to assume that this set is actually still available and he just hasn’t made it back to close this thread.

Why don’t you take the time to go to the new member introductions area and start up a thread and get the new people. Not a good look coming in and kicking over the ant pile.

98Shnake

Reaction score
@98Shnake

First of all, welcome to the forum. If you don’t like the price of something don’t comment. It’s very simple, but I can appreciate your opinion. As for these particular lights being on my car, they never were. I had a much different set previous to the ones that I have now. Furthermore, bold of you to assume that this satellite is actually still available and he just hasn’t made it back to close this thread.

Why don’t you take the time to go to the new member introductions area and start up a thread and get the new people. Not a good look coming in and kicking over the ant pile.
This is a forum correct? That’s the point of forums. To share thoughts, ideas, options, and occasionally buy/sell/trade items. I simply said they’re nice but pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online