1994-98 Cobra R nose

XxslowpokexX

Reaction score
Well I recently hit a furry animal and my nose and mach 1 chin spoiler were destroyed. I kind of peiced the nose back together and added a new used mach 1 chin spoiler however the nose really does need replacement..Which means paint. Now I kind of liek the way teh car looks now however a buddy of mine offerd me both a 3 inch cobra R type cowl hood and a cobra R type nose both new. I dont think I dig th elook and was wondering if anyone has had experience with the cobra R type nose on this car. What do you think?> Yah or Nah?

Thanks

Damon

Mustanger

Reaction score
Love the look of the Cobra R!!! aas a whole the look really screams race car...the wing is controversial a bit...some don't care for it..not my favorite on anything but the R model...

LilRoush

Reaction score
I love the nose. The issue will become that the aero impact of that much splitter combined with the curve of the cowl will give you a lot of downforce up front. At highway speed, you'll want an aggressive wing to offset that.
Do a quick search for 69Clark's old Cobra. 95Opal might have some pics,too. It's white with some crazy paint. I love that build.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I personally think the 00R bumper is a bit much buuuut

69clark011_09_10_tonemapped99copy22.jpg

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I can dig it. 00R has some good styling to it of you ask me. And it all depends on what you've done to the exterior of the car when it comes to that big ol' wing. I wouldn't mind running a 00R front clip tho

OP
OP
X

XxslowpokexX

Reaction score
I have the s281 spoiler out back on my 95 GT. Still up in the air about the nose. My rear spoiler is saturn black..I was thinking maybe pain tthe lower portion of the nose satin black to match rear wing?

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Its controversial but if its setup right looks awesome. What part of Queens are you in? I'm out in staten island. Good to see another NY'er here.

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Usually I don't like it but I saw one on a grabber blue sn95 at the track this weekend and it looked great. As long as your ride is low enough it will look good

Sent from Tapatalk for iPhone

LETHL 1

Reaction score
there was a car for sale around where i live that had a cobra r bumper and it didnt look bad but i think you need a wing to match also

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure how that would look with an s281 spoiler. Might need something with more height like a steeda or s351. Not gonna recommend the 00r spoiler because it's just sooooo big.

Mike_98GT

Reaction score
Yeah I'd only get it if the rest of my car was set up for it. And if I was going all out race car look. Like a weekend you or something. Not if it was my daily.

LilRoush

Reaction score
I'm not sure how that would look with an s281 spoiler. Might need something with more height like a steeda or s351. Not gonna recommend the 00r spoiler because it's just sooooo big.

The irony is the R wing and R splitter are matched to work together. So technically, it's not too big - it's just right. Haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online