1995 Cobra (clone) 23k for sale 5.0 MINT

Status
Not open for further replies.

stroked95gt

Reaction score
Good entertainment lol Although a nice car, the members on this site have alot better cars for sale alot cheaper. I have a cobra clone with a built motor. Think I should be able to get atleast 17k for mine hahahahahaha

OP
OP
C

Chad

Reaction score
What a nightmare. Between all the rude remarks on this site & the con-artist. This is going to give me a heart attack. The check was a scam, so the car is still for sale. To good to be true I guess, unreal that they actually come out to your home to give you fraudulent information and try to basically steal what you worked so hard to obtain. I have the car for sale at $9,200 figured how this thread is still up aside from the rude comments it wont hurt to put an update. looking back at it, I think the only reason I didn't run into an immediate problem was due to me exercising my 2nd amendment rights.

P.S. If they use the last name of Dunson, and ask to take the car after a deposit by check, call the police.

OP
OP
C

Chad

Reaction score
Here's a couple of details, BBK ceramic coated shorty headers, BBK Non catted X-pipe, SLP loudmouth exhaust, GT40 heads, Mallory ignition coil, MSD cap & rotor, Taylor Inigition wires, new Cooper Zeon tires, SCT chip, Mach 1 chin spoiler, bullit wheels, Frame tied, ford racing engine brace, 3.73 posi rear end, OD trans shift kit with deep pan, crane roller rockers, BBK 70mm TB, BBK Cold air intake, BBK calibrated MAF, new Wagner brakes all around, New calipers all around, new rear ford racing springs, Cobra badges, Bilstein front springs, Bilstein shocks all around, new Motorcraft plugs, New Accel 24Lbs injectors, New rack & pinion bushings, BBK caster camber kit w/alignment. Pictures do not do this car justice. I have original build sheet and dealer literature. Owners packet and even the audio cassette that came with the car.

Widow Maker

Reaction score
Here's a couple of details, BBK ceramic coated shorty headers, BBK Non catted X-pipe, SLP loudmouth exhaust, GT40 heads, Mallory ignition coil, MSD cap & rotor, Taylor Inigition wires, new Cooper Zeon tires, SCT chip, Mach 1 chin spoiler, bullit wheels, Frame tied, ford racing engine brace, 3.73 posi rear end, OD trans shift kit with deep pan, crane roller rockers, BBK 70mm TB, BBK Cold air intake, BBK calibrated MAF, new Wagner brakes all around, New calipers all around, new rear ford racing springs, Cobra badges, Bilstein front springs, Bilstein shocks all around, new Motorcraft plugs, New Accel 24Lbs injectors, New rack & pinion bushings, BBK caster camber kit w/alignment. Pictures do not do this car justice. I have original build sheet and dealer literature. Owners packet and even the audio cassette that came with the car.

Not trying to add to the madness, but you still can't list unless you have a 100 posts.

Some other forums might not have a post minimum.

Surprisingly this should of been locked up by now. Mods....

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'll have you know that a large car dealership in my area offer to buy it for $8900 with some room for negation.

I have the car for sale at $9,200

Funny how that works. Your car went from $13000 to $9000. I think it's about time you take it to your imaginary dealer. They may give you a fake check too though after hearing your asking price.

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
GLWS and welcome to the site. now the tactful way of putting it is out of the way. i'd give pocket lint, pantalones elephant ears and a pack of gum for it. i wouldnt give 6K for it reguardless of mileage. mustangs are a dime a dozen. this is the grand scheme of it all. sure it looks good but this is the reality.

OP
OP
C

Chad

Reaction score
I'm starting to come to that conclusion as well the these are a dime a dozen. I ran into a similar situation with my Harley some years ago. The car is in flawless condition, I've had about a dozen people come out to look at it and comment on how it's a beautiful car but I'm not accepting there offers. The way private sales works is simple. Advertize at an inflated market value, slowly decrease asking price on your terms & be prepared to wait a long time. (about six months per sale) The Dealer was Fred Martin Superstore in norton Ohio, I'm thinging of just asking if the negotable price will go from the 8900 to 9200. It's a shame that some of the users here are so rude, I could provide quite an insite to the world of vehicals involving many different areas. Amazing knowledge given that I'm a "kid". Would mind going back again, I'll admit that. If I choose again, I think I would have went into the Air force.

And honestly guys sure I undestand the 100 post thing, but if this is still usable than I'll use it. Honestly it's like some of you members are nothing but a bunch of whiny forum police. Arent the members of the fourm strictly here to assist and offer infromation and good community to newcomers ect?

86svo9l

Reaction score
Well i'm far from being a kid. And obviously much more business minded than some of the participants of this forum, car sold for 10.2. I just got half to hold it for a day. Once I receive the rest I'll remove it from online. Here's the kicker. I sold it more than what I purchased it for. With about 6,000 more miles. It's all about strategy. Keep saving fells, maybe some day you could own something that nice…… If you finance it!! ha!

Please boost your confidence and moral below. Also please include insults. Come on now. Do as your told.

This forum is ridiculously laid back. Some forums would have already locked this thread and given you a stern warning. The members here are giving you shit based on past posts such as above. Every post smells of "I got the car for much less and plan on ripping you off if I can". Also there is the fact that most of us know what our cars are or are not worth. I am asking 7k for my car and it is still considered high by most and it has a lot more going for it. Not to mention that SLP exhaust makes a nice clean car sound like a truck, ask me how I know, so instant lose there.
The military is a good choice, six years and three tours in the Army Infantry followed by college and a degree all paid for by Uncle Sam. Worked well for me.

OP
OP
C

Chad

Reaction score
Yep, I had a four year term in the Corps. Never looked back but makes you wonder if it would have been different in another branch. This is the first car I have ran the SLP loudmouth exhaust. Honestly for the race car effect it's great. Gets on your nerves though if your just trying to do errands. This isn't a daily driver (only due to 23,000 miles) so the exhaust is OK....kinda. When I got it it only had 13,000 miles on it. Also had catted X-pipe and manga-flows. I put off road X-pipe & flowmasters, but wanted louder so put on the SLP's. God-awful expensive exhaust system though. If we were going to keep it I would go back to the Manga-flow.

86svo9l

Reaction score
I had a SLP catback with an offroad H pipe for about 4 years. At first it was ok, then the cops started bothering me hardcore after I came back home. So I had a shop weld in some dynomax mufflers in place of the resonators and have been very happy since.

Sinned83

Reaction score
Hey Chad

Some nerve you have saying maybe we could have something that nice. If we financed it. Then go on talking about your business sense when you didn't sell the car. Beat it bro I could probably think of 100 members stangs I would take over your purple fobra.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'm starting to come to that conclusion as well the these are a dime a dozen. I ran into a similar situation with my Harley some years ago. The car is in flawless condition, I've had about a dozen people come out to look at it and comment on how it's a beautiful car but I'm not accepting there offers. The way private sales works is simple. Advertize at an inflated market value, slowly decrease asking price on your terms & be prepared to wait a long time. (about six months per sale) The Dealer was Fred Martin Superstore in norton Ohio, I'm thinging of just asking if the negotable price will go from the 8900 to 9200. It's a shame that some of the users here are so rude, I could provide quite an insite to the world of vehicals involving many different areas. Amazing knowledge given that I'm a "kid". Would mind going back again, I'll admit that. If I choose again, I think I would have went into the Air force.

And honestly guys sure I undestand the 100 post thing, but if this is still usable than I'll use it. Honestly it's like some of you members are nothing but a bunch of whiny forum police. Arent the members of the fourm strictly here to assist and offer infromation and good community to newcomers ect?

m_f8e966e6cb356e082f333859d5a1f3df.gif

Which part of your car is not worth what you ask you dont understand!?
we can care less what NADA says.

It has exhaust, cobra emblems, cobra manifold and you think its a FOBRA.. grow the FUGG UP!!
I can buy faster, better looking and faster cars with what you are asking, which will keep their value better than some half ass moded fobra...

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
wow this took off.... some comments are just plain rude guys...

you're welcome to post FS threads here once you get your post count above 100.
See the sticky thread for classified forum rules.

Thanks,
SN95forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markstang73

Members online