1995 mustang gt

gumby5.0

Reaction score
Well with four kids I can no longer afford to have a third car so my mustang has to go. The car is really nice but needs a re spray. The motor has never given me any problems at all and runs strong for what it is. the drivers seat has the normal wear and tear of a car built in 95 but its nothing major and the rest of the interior is way above average in my opinion for a car this old. I've just finished a boat load of suspension mods a few months and they all have maybe a hundred miles on em. here's a run down of all the mods on the car.
-maximum motorsports solid steering shaft
-maximum motorsports caster Camber plates
-maximum motorsports hd rear lower control arms
-maximum motorsports clutch cable
-maximum motorsports full length subframe connectors(still in box)
-maximum motorsports bump steer kit
-flamming river manual steering rack
-tokico d-spec shocks & struts
-fresh 03 cobra front calipers w new pads and rotors
-stoptech ss front brake lines
-poly front sway bar bushings and endlinks
-fresh frpp king cobra clutch
-frpp throw out bearing and pilot bearing
-saleen sc replica's 17x10r 17x9f
-nitto 555's 315/35r 255/40f
-mac shorty headers
-mac offroad h-pipe
-dumped flowmasters
-frpp c-springs
I'm sure I'm missing something but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. The is title blue and the car has never been in a accident.
If your interested text me or give me a call at 8178236457 and we can go from there.
I'm asking $5000 obo
Thanks,
James
6c66221c-2272-6b9f.jpg
6c66221c-228b-a161.jpg

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
G

gumby5.0

Reaction score
Nice stang where is this car located glws
Thanks man! I'm in Fort Worth tx
awww :( you just got the wheels too... oh well family comes first! GLWS. hope you stick around too
I know I know:-( I just got a much better job through the union and my wife just got offered a job as a dispatcher for the Arlington pd so after we get everything settled I will be in the market for a Mach 1 or a 03-04 cobra so I will definitely be sticking around:). I was just gonna get use to driving a tahoe forever but it looks like it may only be half a year or whatnot without a stang.

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
yay im happy for you and your wife! i hope you get another one soon, someone will definitively buy your mustang, its clean as hell

OP
OP
G

gumby5.0

Reaction score
yay im happy for you and your wife! i hope you get another one soon, someone will definitively buy your mustang, its clean as hell

Thank you! It's got its flaws, I think a respray would make this car mint. If it doesn't sell it'll stay in the garage until I can afford to throw some money at it.

OP
OP
G

gumby5.0

Reaction score
03 cobra Front control arms with fresh poly bushings are going in this week.

OP
OP
G

gumby5.0

Reaction score
Car is no longer for sale. I had a few offers but my job is moving along faster and better than I expected.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online

No members online now.