30 years later...

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
sweet, grampa coupe lol jk. I find it funny when people mention like "Hey I picked Up a 99 Honda" it seems like its brand new but really its 7+ years old, mabye its just me....lol

STNG_96

Reaction score
94GTSTANG50 said:
Every car comes up clean though, two of my cars have been in accidents that were pretty major, and the carfax on them is clean.

Carfax has that buy back guarantee now though, i would contact them about that. Because I actually used to knwo someone who bought a car with carfax, and it ended up having a bad past, and carfax wrote her a check no questions asked.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
My mustang has had the front right fender replaced, the steering rack is a little "weird at a certain spot when turning right, and I know the front bumper was also replaced. But carfax said it was clean. I only found out what was done by looking real close. Which ever shop it was done at did a real good job on it. And what do they mean buy back? I dont want them to buy my car from me, I dont mind the small blemishes.

STNG_96

Reaction score
What Im telling you is that if they tell you your car is ok, then they find something seriously wrong with it, they will openly give the option to you for them to pay you for the car, because you bought based on false beliefs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online