33rd Annual Old Fort Mustanger's Club Mustang Show - Fort Wayne, Indiana

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Date: Saturday July 18, 2015
(At the corner of Colisuem and Crescent Blvd)

All Classes Judged
(Dash Plaques to First 150 Entries!)

Awards Ceremony: 3 PM

Vehicle Entry Fee: $20
Show Attendance: $15
Vendor Space:
$20
(Proceeds go towards scholarships for auto mechanic programs)

Ivy Tech Coliseum Campus
3800 North Anthony Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805

Offical show flyer can be downloaded here.

Here's a few photos from last year's event...

2014-07-19%2015-27-23.JPG

2014-07-19%2015-27-10.JPG

10393761_10100346971473752_1583844424025745946_n.jpg

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Lmao...I was looking at that event again the other day...Looking for the Date to be updated...Me and the Family planned on visitng family down in Eastover,SC and I was going to trailer the Stang down for Mustang week and cruise in to Myrtle Beach on day 4..Sorry Professor X..I will be in SC the same time of that awesome Mustang Show.

OP
OP
DeepList

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
11060008_10100613680870982_4568723169266117591_o.jpg

Well, this came and went. I'm not going to lie, I was a bit disappointed...

For starters, the weather was miserable. 90 degrees and humidity that was nearly 100%. You can see the dark clouds rolling in. The event got rained out during the award ceremony, which pissed me off because this makes only the 2nd time since I've owned that car that it's seen rain.

Second, they do this shit during the same time Mustang Week is going on, which makes no damn sense. And the icing on the cake, the stupid "Three River's Festival" is going on in downtown Fort Wayne at the same time too, which is also going to affect turn out.

Also, they narrowed the classes down even further, yet again. The first couple years I went to these I was competing with only new edge cobras. Then they combined the class to include all sn95 cobras. Now this year, they included the 93 fox body cobras into the same class.... how the **** can you judge two completely different gens together?

I'm not sure if I'm going to waste the $20 to go to this next year or not.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
aw man sorry to hear it wasn't so great, but you make a great point about all the other events going on making for bad timing

04DarkShadowGT

Reaction score
Well, this came and went. I'm not going to lie, I was a bit disappointed...

For starters, the weather was miserable. 90 degrees and humidity that was nearly 100%. You can see the dark clouds rolling in. The event got rained out during the award ceremony, which pissed me off because this makes only the 2nd time since I've owned that car that it's seen rain.

Second, they do this shit during the same time Mustang Week is going on, which makes no damn sense. And the icing on the cake, the stupid "Three River's Festival" is going on in downtown Fort Wayne at the same time too, which is also going to affect turn out.

Also, they narrowed the classes down even further, yet again. The first couple years I went to these I was competing with only new edge cobras. Then they combined the class to include all sn95 cobras. Now this year, they included the 93 fox body cobras into the same class.... how the **** can you judge two completely different gens together?

I'm not sure if I'm going to waste the $20 to go to this next year or not.

I did not attend this year due to family obligations, but it was never a great big show. I am not surprised they have one "cobra" class. You can only split up the field so many times.

I hear you on Mustang Week, but I am not sure realistically how much if nay impact it would have on the turnout. Not sure how many people go to Mustang Week from here.

OP
OP
DeepList

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, mustang week may not have had a very big impact, but James [MENTION=17693]GMSMOKR[/MENTION] was going to come initially, but the dates overlapped. The 3RF is a pretty big deal in Fort Wayne, and Saturday was the finale. 98.9 FM is usually there emceeing the event. They didn't come. In previous years Ford was there with spokespeople and apparel for sale... nope. Not this time. The vendors this year were a joke... some people selling cinnamon rolls and a card table set up with overpriced die cast cars for sale. Hell, WANE-TV was there taking footage and they decided to not even do a story on it. :deeplist:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online