3v help!

Nightmare

Reaction score
Well, sounds like you found where your vac/coolant leak is coming from.....I would still have a shop take a close look at that intake

OP
OP
chrisv_10

chrisv_10

Reaction score
vacuum leak yes possibly. but coolant leak,.i still have no idea how it's leaking into the port. there is no coolant port on the rear of the intake manifold. just in the front where the crossover is

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
chrisv_10

chrisv_10

Reaction score
well the intake manifold gasket fixed the maf code it was throwing and the idle issue. it still runs a bit rough. might be the coils. I test drove it for like 10 mins and no engine codes. I'll let her drive out for a day or two and see if any pop up.

OP
OP
chrisv_10

chrisv_10

Reaction score
well it was running rough because my dumbass somehow missed one of the injectors so it was only running on 7 cylinders. I think the plus were wet because I spilled some coolant when I removed the hose connected to the crossover. I pulled a plug after the test drive and it was not wet. I changed the O2 sensors before the cat. the drivers side was sooo easy and the passenger side was a big pain in the ass I almost gave up trying to change it. the space is so cramped it's almost impossible to remove. with a extra long flat head I got it out. I also changed the oil filter adapter gasket, it was leaking pretty bad.

My cousin drove her truck home and she said it runs like a champ now!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online