4.6 npi owns

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
haha well no lt-1 owners around here, i was only .3 tenths behind a ls1TA at the track.... makes me feel like a million bucks

drifts14x

Reaction score
I never thought we had a problem with LT-1 owners, with my current mods list, I walk all over them, from a stop and from a roll, it's those LS-1's I usually hope have bad drivers (and they usually do around here).

steedastang

Reaction score
There's no replacement for displacement!........ Oh, wait you mean he has 69 more cubes? :behind:

Great Kill!

OP
OP
N

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
im a stick, and its just to end all that, lt1s are no joke bullshit that goes around different forums, yes they respond well to mods, but the mustang remains on top of its game. o0o and i was on mustang forums, and all i read when i was going around there site is "npi's will always lose to the lt1 blah blah blah"

LJmagicJJ

Reaction score
nes said:
im a stick, and its just to end all that, lt1s are no joke bullshit that goes around different forums, yes they respond well to mods, but the mustang remains on top of its game. o0o and i was on mustang forums, and all i read when i was going around there site is "npi's will always lose to the lt1 blah blah blah"

cool, +1 on that lt1 owners think they rape npi's....you've proved that wrong.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online