7 Days of SN95-gasms

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
A week later and still no Raxioms. But I did get snow!
Probably gonna have them before the new year... Lol
UPnqN6V.jpg

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

trplblk96gt

Reaction score
They are 3.5" double rolled tips.

I like those. I'm planning on putting tips on my car right after Christmas (my exhaust is currently dumped thanks to a clutch swap and the exhaust shop welding my entire cat back together from the manifolds all the way back). I'm having a hard time deciding on tip diameter, slash angle, rolled/not rolled, etc...But I really like the way the 3.5s look on your car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I like those. I'm planning on putting tips on my car right after Christmas (my exhaust is currently dumped thanks to a clutch swap and the exhaust shop welding my entire cat back together from the manifolds all the way back). I'm having a hard time deciding on tip diameter, slash angle, rolled/not rolled, etc...But I really like the way the 3.5s look on your car.

Thanks man. I was actually running dumps before as well before I made the switch. I got these welded on to my stock tailpipes and I like it much better.

trplblk96gt

Reaction score
Thanks man. I was actually running dumps before as well before I made the switch. I got these welded on to my stock tailpipes and I like it much better.

IMO, I prefer the sound with pipes over dumps. Plus I'm tired of breathing exhaust fumes every time I take off from a red light or stop sign lol.

Sorry OP (and everybody else), I didn't intend to get off topic and jack the thread. I'm done now lol

Sent from my driver's seat using Tapatizzle 4.6

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[MENTION=8116]Dalamar[/MENTION] you need to post moar pictures of your SN on the forum. Love it.

Also I know people talk about your rear bumper cover a lot, but what is it?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online