Want To Buy 9007 headlight harness

07GtS197

Reaction score
If anyone has headlight harnesses they can snag for me Id appreciate it. I need new ones for my 02 gt and prefer to use oem without the price of new ones lol.

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I have my old harness that I can cut up, just need to know exactly what you need. Or if you want to get some new HID's, let me know! I can give you the best price I I have!

OP
OP
07GtS197

07GtS197

Reaction score
All I really need are both connectors and a few inches afterwards. A little back story, so I bought the car from a little dealer in Hollywood since I never met the po I found out little by little the dumb things he did to the car. Eventually I found out he cut and spliced hids into the stock wiring. I liked the hids but they glared way too much in the stock housings. I bought new headlights off ebay that had a 9007 female connector so I thought why not just rewire the factory wiring. The dorman harnesses I bought are crap and the drivers side only works when you either pull the harness slightly out or hold it all the way in passed where it rests when you clip it together.

Anyway, I need new connectors with factory gauge wiring and quality without spending a ton of money lol. And I would like to run hids again but these headlights have a built in shutter for the high beams and I dont want to bypass them.

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
All I really need are both connectors and a few inches afterwards. A little back story, so I bought the car from a little dealer in Hollywood since I never met the po I found out little by little the dumb things he did to the car. Eventually I found out he cut and spliced hids into the stock wiring. I liked the hids but they glared way too much in the stock housings. I bought new headlights off ebay that had a 9007 female connector so I thought why not just rewire the factory wiring. The dorman harnesses I bought are crap and the drivers side only works when you either pull the harness slightly out or hold it all the way in passed where it rests when you clip it together.

Anyway, I need new connectors with factory gauge wiring and quality without spending a ton of money lol. And I would like to run hids again but these headlights have a built in shutter for the high beams and I dont want to bypass them.

This sounds familiar, did you post it up on facebook?

When i get the chance, I will check my harness. Just remind me, i forget. lol

OP
OP
07GtS197

07GtS197

Reaction score
No I hardly even get on facebook anymore lol. Cool so I guess Im not the only one who bought a car from an idiot lol.

Will do man I appreciate it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online