95 mustang 5.0

Keenan12

Reaction score
Hey guys I just recently got a 95 mustang gt. I’m having issues with the tailights not working at all no running lights nothing. I’ve check all fuses they are good but I found that the fuse box under the dash doesn’t have power to that fuse would anyone have any idea why I wouldn’t have power to the fuse but have power to others?

dalpoas83

Reaction score
what fuse are you not getting power to specifically ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Keenan12

Reaction score
what fuse are you not getting power to specifically ?
All the fuses under the hood are good. I know for a fact that the number 9 fuse under the dash isn’t getting power but I’d have to double check the rest of them.

dalpoas83

Reaction score
the number nine fuse is for the boo switch (brake pedal switch) or electronic flasher.

Do your tag lights work?

OP
OP
K

Keenan12

Reaction score
the number nine fuse is for the boo switch (brake pedal switch) or electronic flasher.

Do your tag lights work?
I don’t believe the tag lights work the only thing I know forsure works back there is the trunk light but the lights beside them doesn't work and none of the rest of the lights work back there at all no power

dalpoas83

Reaction score
The circuit is there for ya in print mostly in my previous two pics. in my opinion you need to recheck that interior lamps fuse in the engine compartment fuse block (thumb on it in picture) and get back to us. And try to be more specific about results when you come back. Check and double check and triple check so we’re not spinning our wheels. It helps diagnose

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Keenan12

Reaction score
Okay I checked all the fuses under the hood of the car and they are good and have power. Now I went to the inside fuse box of the car and half of them do not have power and the outside tag lights do not work any ideas? I’m not good with electrical at all.

dalpoas83

Reaction score
image.jpgSee that g300 on the bottom left. Follow the line to the console area. That’s the ground wire for the tail lights and tag lights. Probably worth checking that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online