A snake eats a skittle..

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
i'm REALLY anxious for the next srt-4 caliber...i wonder how much power the AWD will eat

S

scarface

Rick said:
i'm REALLY anxious for the next srt-4 caliber...i wonder how much power the AWD will eat
I think it will still lay at least 250 to the ground stock.. Im kind of excited also, Im hoping to make one my new DD. It been a while since I logged on the srt or caliber forums, did they decide to do the AWD platform in the srt instead of just the RT? I know they pushed it back a year for some reason.

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
with the sell of chrysler going on I"m uber nervous for the srt group...I'm hoping they don't go the way of SVT I haven't looked into it...if they want it to come anywhere close to competing w/evo or STI it'll have to have all 300 hp if mopar comes out w/aftermarket goodies...lookout...
i have an r/t awd auto it's a MEGA TURD (but it gets 27mpg) my 98 gt stang could have whooped it...i'd be very happy w/a 300 hp 6spd then a stage 2 kit...or or or or a stage 3 kit ... or or or or I'd rather have a terminator...or an L or a 96-98 cobra...

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
actually, i'd give my left handed yoyo for another srt-6 the chicks dug that car...even w/me in it :thumb:

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
Right now chrysler is sticking to the 6 speed trans and the 300 HP turbo 4, I think they'll make it an option for the AWD.

Now lets see a stock Caliber SRT-4 give some stock new edges a run for thier money :)

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
68mustang5.0 said:
Right now chrysler is sticking to the 6 speed trans and the 300 HP turbo 4, I think they'll make it an option for the AWD.

Now lets see a stock Caliber SRT-4 give some stock new edges a run for thier money :)
torque wins races my money's still on the new edge especially against an AWD...double the HP in mine and it'd still be a dog (relatively speaking)

fastgtfairlane

Reaction score
i worked at a dodge dealership when the srt4s came out and got to drive one. i was shocked how fast it actually was from a neon.

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
Rick said:
actually, i'd give my left handed yoyo for another srt-6 the chicks dug that car...even w/me in it :thumb:
i would give my left and right handed yo yo for another srt-6 come to think about it...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online