Abc Exclusive front bumper cover

W

WODY281

Hey just wondering if anybody has any pics of the abc exclusive cover for th gt's. I can't make up my mind if it looks good or not. I've seen a couple of the cobra's but never a gt. :dunno: I know the site has one pic, but you can't see much by it. I think the part # is ABC 8011 FBC

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
what one are you talking about? is it a GT bumper cover or add on? post a link and then we will be able to see it O0

ripper

Reaction score
I got one layin in the trunk of the wifes 95gt. You can have it if you want it. I think it looks like shit.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i'm bored so i looked it up, you were talking about the lip that goes on the GT bumper...i have seen it in person and it looks like a cheap add on POS, their Cobra add on lip is nice but the GT version sucks. I'll look to see if i saved any pics.

OP
OP
W

WODY281

Yeah that GT one is the one I was talking about. I know the cobra one is bad ass, but i've never seen the gt one. I'm guessing I know why now.

OP
OP
W

WODY281

Yeah thats close, but I think that one is the xenon one isn't it? This is the on I was talking about

[attachment deleted by admin]

ripper

Reaction score
I thought you guys were talkin bout the vynl snap on covers :dunno:

G

GREG@SN95

WODY281 said:
c'mon somebody has got to have a pic!!!!!

Matt94GT has a cobra w/ ABC lip

I have never seen a car with a GT with the ABC lip... sorry

voidfinger

Reaction score
i've never heard anything good about ABC's stuff, some said they had to modify to fit right and some said that the quality was not too good, while others said that it just looked like ass. but its whatever you like man, i'll just pray for you lol.

G

GREG@SN95

voidfinger said:
i've never heard anything good about ABC's stuff, some said they had to modify to fit right and some said that the quality was not too good, while others said that it just looked like ass. but its whatever you like man, i'll just pray for you lol.

Matt (forum owner) has an ABC front bumper cover... He recommended ABC to me... I will be buying an ABC bumper and hood...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online