AFR gauge install help

Hank3.8

Reaction score
Hey im new here and i have a few questions, so i have a 1994 v6 auto convertible (dont make fun of me) and i would like to purchase an afr gauge along with the steering column mount, but i am rather confused. I was wondering if i need to purchase anything other than those two items, and i also have zero clue how to install the gauge and wires and such.

GTamas

Reaction score
Hi and welcome!
Why would you like an AFR gauge?
Check this thread before buying, useful info in there

badass98svt

Reaction score
Why would you possibly need an AFE gauge? Unless you just want to watch the lights bounce around

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
if you purchased new, should be instructions on the install and should have everything you need for the gauge to operate properly.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
the wiring should not be anymore then an ignition wire and ground. Then there is the senders wire that you will need to run. You will need to have a bung welded onto the exhaust pipe to put the sender it so start checking out your local exhaust shops and it is not normally a big deal for them

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
and be sure the exhaust shop clocks the bung properly and installs it in the right place. again, the instructions should advise the correct position and location in the exhaust.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online

No members online now.